Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
    • Thread Starter


    I am currently in my first year of a full time BSc degree but have decided to leave after my first year and begin a full time BA degree at a different university. I'm just woundering how this will affect my finance and how to go about applying again?

    The student services at my current university have said that I will still get the three years of finance for my new course and that the year I am currently carring out will take up the gift year of my finance, is this right?

    Thank you
    • Official TSR Representative

    Official TSR Representative

    Yes, that is exactly right. As long as you haven't had any other previous study, this year will just use up your gift year so you will have enough funding left for the new course, as long as you don't need to repeat any years.

    To reapply you will use the same account, but you will need to submit a new application for 15/16 with the new course details.

Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.