Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Why are most Girls so boring and conservative? watch

ReputationRep:
    Girls with short hair/tattoos/who dress in "adventurous" ways/who aren't afraid to own their sexuality and are experienced/aren't afraid to do risky things like smoke or do drugs are hottest IMO, but these individuals are truly rare to find. "Good/feminine girls" are a dime a dozen and so boring/conformist, what happened to the 60s girls?

I mean why aren't there more 10/10 free thinking chiks like this:

ReputationRep:
    They're not at all attractive. 2nd one's okay.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Abdul-Karim)
    They're not at all attractive. 2nd one's okay.
    Their style is individual, which i like, way above the generic long haired housewife types society is full of today

ReputationRep:
    The problem with alternative dress is that when you take a step back, they all look the same.

ReputationRep:
    Most girls are so Toring huh?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by A5ko)
    The problem with alternative dress is that when you take a step back, they all look the same.
    More individual than your average gal

(Original post by shawn_o1)
    x
    tory?

ReputationRep:
    ew

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by VladThe1mpaler)
    ew
    Theyre hot

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HarryDn)
    Girls with short hair/tattoos/who dress in "adventurous" ways/who aren't afraid to own their sexuality and are experienced/aren't afraid to do risky things like smoke or do drugs are hottest IMO, but these individuals are truly rare to find. "Good/feminine girls" are a dime a dozen and so boring/conformist, what happened to the 60s girls?

I mean why aren't there more 10/10 free thinking chiks like this:

How old are you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mick.w)
    How old are you?
    ask your mum

it's all good. peace out

ReputationRep:
    My mum said smoking isn't cool
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    Study Helper
    Most girls try to be different but just end up being the same like the tatoos etc. i bet 10years ago girls and tatoos werent the in thing

Now they all want them to look good and be the part of society which is 1000x hotter according to young society itseld when infact theyre everywhere now and since this is the case they arent deemed as nice. IMO

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RobML)

(Original post by heavyhandscott)
    Most girls try to be different but just end up being the same like the tatoos etc. i bet 10years ago girls and tatoos werent the in thing

Now they all want them to look good and be the part of society which is 1000x hotter according to young society itseld when infact theyre everywhere now and since this is the case they arent deemed as nice. IMO

I barely know anyone girls or guys with tattoos, most girls i know would never get one

Theyre cool tho :R
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    Study Helper

I barely know anyone girls or guys with tattoos, most girls i know would never get one

Theyre cool tho :R[/FONT][/COLOR]
    They arent the people i hang around with. I dont like them, all the desigbs will look ridiculous when youre a middle aged parent with kids who lok up to you never mind being elderly!
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    Study Helper
    (Original post by RobML)
    You have a good mum, mine says the same

ReputationRep:
    That takes a lot of effort and money. CBA.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by redferry)
    That takes a lot of effort and money. CBA.
    How is it more effort than other style tho?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by heavyhandscott)
    They arent the people i hang around with. I dont like them, all the desigbs will look ridiculous when youre a middle aged parent with kids who lok up to you never mind being elderly!
    It shows your individual?

who do you hang out with?

ReputationRep:
    How is it more effort than other style tho?
    You have to get your hair cut more often when it is short (I cut mine ever 18 months), they are wearing heavier make-up than most girls, piercings are expensive and a faff to maintain (take it from me, I've had a total of 16), tattoos are expensive and you have to keep them out the sun, also painful on both counts, dying your hair is expensive and needs doing regularly, 'alternative' clothes are generally more expensive...

I could go on.

Also you have to be really pretty in the first place to look good with a shaved head.

ReputationRep:
    ask your mum

it's all good. peace out
    lol *applause*

well done.

anyway I guess your young.

trust me by the time your u start to approach ur mid 20s then you realize that most women are just a sexual and ideological identity wreckage. that wreckage. pretty much turns out like the girls you like.

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.