How to defend against an accusation of plagiarism? Watch

mcarter
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
My teacher accused me of plagiarism, however I never plagairized. I received F without any reports or explanations. How do I go about this?
SomeStudent
Badges: 14
Report 4 years ago
Speak to head of your subject, your personal tutor or head of year. Ask your teacher to provide evidence to back their accusation. Also, get your parents to contact them if they wont listen to you.
hilllisa
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Anyway, just don't let it go its way, of course if you didn't plagiarize Did you check your essay for plagiarism before submitting? If not, I can also suggest you to check the plagiarism report first to find slacks of your paper. (c)"Forewarned is forearmed" - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Miguel_de_Cervantes.
mcarter
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Guys, thanks for your support. The situation is really killing me and everything I want is just tо come out with clean hands. hilllisa, I don't want to use any kind of plagiarism checkers, as they will copy my work to database. Any other suggestions on hot to receive the plag report?
hilllisa
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
mcarter, you can use Unplag check your essay. No need to worry, as it doesn't make a copy just like other checkers. 4 seconds to scan your paper and you'll get a plagiarism report with plagiarism % and direct hyperlinks to original sources. I write all papers by my own, but always check it through the service before submitting.
monro
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Very true, hilllisa. I checked Unplag by myself and it didnt show me 100% of plagiarism after the second check. I wish I found this service earlier as I suffered a lot from turitin and others.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Cardiff University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 27 Mar '19
  • University of Portsmouth
    Postgraduate and Part-Time Open Evenings Postgraduate
    Wed, 27 Mar '19
  • Middlesex University London
    Postgraduate Open Evening Postgraduate
    Wed, 27 Mar '19

Where do you need more help?

Which Uni should I go to? (165)
18.48%
How successful will I become if I take my planned subjects? (91)
10.19%
How happy will I be if I take this career? (148)
16.57%
How do I achieve my dream Uni placement? (130)
14.56%
What should I study to achieve my dream career? (85)
9.52%
How can I be the best version of myself? (274)
30.68%

Watched Threads