This discussion is closed.
Bhaal85
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Adhsur)
And a pirate one at poor emmy.
Even though the plane is hurling towards You!!! From 60,000 ft. lol. Mwahahahahaha.
Adhsur
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Bhaal85)
Even though the plane is hurling towards You!!! From 60,000 ft. lol. Mwahahahahaha.
Eeeeeeeekkkkk :confused: :confused: :confused: and it'll be too big and too fast for me to run away from it! I'd need a superman!
Egan1
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Adhsur)
I'd need a superman!
Hmmm...well I believe there is a current choice of:

d - Batman
Ollie - Oliver Twist
Leekey - Joker
Expression - The Hulk
Koloth - The Invisible Man
Lord Huntroyde - Lord Archer
Ickle Katy - Poison Ivy
edders - Robin
rahaydenuk - Bill Gates
byb - Super Girl
Bhaal85 - SuperChild
Adhsur
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Egan1)
Hmmm...well I believe there is a current choice of:

d - Batman
Ollie - Oliver Twist
Leekey - Joker
Expression - The Hulk
Koloth - The Invisible Man
Lord Huntroyde - Lord Archer
Ickle Katy - Poison Ivy
edders - Robin
rahaydenuk - Bill Gates
byb - Super Girl
Bhaal85 - SuperChild
Hmmmmm so much choice!
Em inc
Badges: 0
Report 16 years ago
Eminem is a lyrical genius, he rules the hip-hop world now. for those who doesn't like him, shut ur mking mouth
intrested
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
i think he is great,he puts himself down. most of his lyrics are very clever and thought up very fast. i would love to get inside his head. hes had a hard life which he cant put behind him. he is lovely, ok hes rude etc.. etc.. but its his way of dealing with his life and the **** hes had to put up with.
icarusgideon
Badges: 0
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by intrested)
i think he is great,he puts himself down. most of his lyrics are very clever and thought up very fast. i would love to get inside his head. hes had a hard life which he cant put behind him. he is lovely, ok hes rude etc.. etc.. but its his way of dealing with his life and the **** hes had to put up with.

well my life hasnt been easier if not harder than his and i dont think that is a good argument for his rudeness.
what you should have said is that he is an uncultured person and is undernurished in more than one way!
Juwel
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Here's my opinion as expressed in a previous thread:

Eminem: lyrical genius! Back in the day I could totally relate to his music, but rather than slash myself up the songs were a sufficient medium, knowing I wasn't at all alone made things easier. Some of his tunes are so hilarious, e.g. Criminal and The Kids, some are just downright great anthems e.g. Kill You and 'Til I Collapse, and the best would probably be Stan. Nowadays there's less of a connection between me and his lyrics but I still appreciate the sheer genius behind them.
One reason I respect his stuff is because it isn't "glam-rap", it isn't about "thug n*gga, P.I.M.P. makin' money and breakin' off the Hoes, holla!!!" He uses rap for what was its original purpose, to vent. Rap began as a way for black Americans to vent against the discrimination and suffering they experienced in the USA, and Eminem has had his fair share of that.
When he hooks up with D12, god are they funny! Especially Bizzare, he is sick!
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Regarding Ofqual's most recent update, do you think you will be given a fair grade this summer?

Yes (269)
34.18%
No (518)
65.82%

Watched Threads