Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    so who has offers and for where? so far I only have one from Brunel for Industrial Design, no rejections so far, places just seem to take so long to make up their mind!

ReputationRep:
    I also have one form brunel for product design, but i havent got an offer or a rejection form loughborough yet, i had an interview there on the 14th of january

ReputationRep:
    same here!! - glad to know its not just me that hasn't heard yet. Really hoping I get an offer, but even if I do, no idea where I'll go

ReputationRep:
    They said that it would take about two weeks for any replies, so i bet ill get the response on the 28th when i have an interview at Strathclyde university knowing my luck :P

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AlexKerkham)
    They said that it would take about two weeks for any replies, so i bet ill get the response on the 28th when i have an interview at Strathclyde university knowing my luck :P
    Have you found out yet?

ReputationRep:
    I havent yet :/ starting to get worried

ReputationRep:
    I havent yet :/ starting to get worried
    Ah same! But I haven't heard of anyone who's got an offer yet, so finger's crossed!

ReputationRep:
    I have a conditional offer for 240pts from Portsmouth for Product Design and Innovation

ReputationRep:
    Haven't heard anything from Loughborough yet and the interview was on the 14th January. At least nobody seems to have heard yet

ReputationRep:
    I got an offer of ABB from strathclyde for product design and innovation

ReputationRep:
    ABB from Loughborough 😃 and BBB from Huddersfield to do Product Design

ReputationRep:
    i have heard anything from loughborough im hoping its taking abit longer because i changed from ergonomics to design ergonomics

ReputationRep:
    i have heard anything from loughborough im hoping its taking abit longer because i changed from ergonomics to design ergonomics
    I've applied for both and haven't heard anything back! :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by s.cc)
    I've applied for both and haven't heard anything back! :confused:
    They did say that if it was three weeks and hadnt heard anything then email them :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Sorry, has anyone got an offer yet?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    No not yet, i actually called loughborough today and they said that they were still going through all the applicants :/ so it could be a few days still

ReputationRep:
    Ah ok then! Thanks!

ReputationRep:
    Just got my offer tonight!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by s.cc)
    Just got my offer tonight!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    yeah i got mine thursday night ive got my firm and insurance chosen now, just have to gt the grades

ReputationRep:
    Hi guys, how long did it take to hear from Brunel? Had my interview on Wednesday and not too sure how it went. I wasn't a fan of the group interview format. Got my offer pretty quick from Loughborough but really stressing about Brunel as this would be my first choice. Also, do they let you know if they're not giving you an offer?

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 9, 2015
Poll
Are you going to a festival?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.