Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta
    • #1
    • Thread Starter

    Ok so this guy that I'm sort of friends with keeps saying he wants to go out drinking with me and get me drunk, which frankly is starting to scare me.. in school he's always grabbing my waist and picking me up from the ground and stuff like that.. He told my friend that he hadn't slept with anyone in over a year and that he was really desperate.. Like I'm starting not to feel safe around him and I don't know what to do.. should I just tell him to f*** off and leave me alone or is that unnecessarily mean? :confused:

    I think you should tell him to leave you alone because that's just creepy and he doesn't seem to have good intentions and if it genuinely makes you feel uncomfortable than your not being unnecessarily mean.

    Posted from TSR Mobile

    (Original post by Anonymous)
    in school he's always grabbing my waist and picking me up from the ground and stuff like that
    If you are female, use your inbuilt rape alarm: scream in his ear when he picks you up. Loud as you can. We HATE that.

    Then yell "Stop assaulting me you pervert" so that as many people as possible hear you. Feel free to slap his face too.

    There is no way he can make a complaint about you doing that if he initiates the contact.

    If you are male, knee him in the balls. In fact if you are female, knee him in the balls.

    If his behaviour - which is totally out of order - is not stopped now by someone, it won't get any better, and it might get dangerously worse.
Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 22, 2015
How are you feeling about your exams?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.