The Student Room Group

Aqa physics unit 2

Hello All,

I have been revsing for my mocks, and now have officially run out of revision resources that I can use

I have : completed all past papers, topic summaries on websites, completed all additional sheets that my physics teacher has, watched you tube videos such as the khan academy, completed quizzes in the physics text book, completed legacy past papers, completed topic summaries, created DVDs on my computer, watched these and made note, and contacted AQA to see if there was any additional revision resources they could give me, to which they sent me a link to the past papers,

I should mention this is for all my subjects as well,

Please could you give me some ideas, I am pretty nervous that I may not have enough work to get me to the exam in june

Many thanks

Wil
Reply 1
Original post by Billsonbubbles
Hello All,

I have been revsing for my mocks, and now have officially run out of revision resources that I can use

I have : completed all past papers, topic summaries on websites, completed all additional sheets that my physics teacher has, watched you tube videos such as the khan academy, completed quizzes in the physics text book, completed legacy past papers, completed topic summaries, created DVDs on my computer, watched these and made note, and contacted AQA to see if there was any additional revision resources they could give me, to which they sent me a link to the past papers,

I should mention this is for all my subjects as well,

Please could you give me some ideas, I am pretty nervous that I may not have enough work to get me to the exam in june

Many thanks

Wil

Try other exam boards with similar topic areas or try the other aqa physics spec which has similar questions to the spec your doing.
Original post by MSB47
Try other exam boards with similar topic areas or try the other aqa physics spec which has similar questions to the spec your doing.

Thanks !

just to clarify do you mean like physics B ?

etc

many thanks

Will
Reply 3
Original post by Billsonbubbles
Thanks !

just to clarify do you mean like physics B ?

etc

many thanks

Will

Yeah like I usually do spec A but I do spec B questions because they are very similar.

Quick Reply

Latest