Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hey, I have History in a few hours... PEOPLE IN JAPAN: What is it on!?!???!!?!? Very nervous over here... Write back ASAP! :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CkoS)
    Hey, I have History in a few hours... PEOPLE IN JAPAN: What is it on!?!???!!?!? Very nervous over here... Write back ASAP! :eek:
    I'm not going to tell you what it's on, but the questions are not too bad...but I did **** though...

ReputationRep:
    Hey. How many questions on Russia? Just that! (paper 2) Was the documents paper good? We're doing Stalin in power for Paper 1 documents. Thanks. Why did u do "****" if the q's were good?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CkoS)
    Hey. How many questions on Russia? Just that! (paper 2) Was the documents paper good? We're doing Stalin in power for Paper 1 documents. Thanks. Why did u do "****" if the q's were good?
    Hmmmm well Paper 2 isn't specifically on Russia it's on various vague topics so you can use Russia as seen fit. I did '****' coz my hand hurt like hell and I couldn't write.....and yea, I did ****.

ReputationRep:
    Great. Anything on Leaders to power?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CkoS)
    Great. Anything on Leaders to power?
    Maybe, maybe not. You shall see.

ReputationRep:
    My sis is doing hers (history) now...and I have no more exams until friday. Boy, do I love rubbing that in...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by iseult_gonne)
    My sis is doing hers (history) now...and I have no more exams until friday. Boy, do I love rubbing that in...
    Twins? Or is either of you taking a year early?

ReputationRep:
    history paper 1 was easy as pie.

paper 2 on the other hand... the questions were okay, but i just couldn't hack it today. today just wasn't on, know what i mean?

*weeps again...*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ckseven)
    history paper 1 was easy as pie.

paper 2 on the other hand... the questions were okay, but i just couldn't hack it today. today just wasn't on, know what i mean?

*weeps again...*
    OH MY GOD SAMMEEEEEEEEE.

*resumes weeping*

ReputationRep:
    :confused: my hand is still hurting me, who else is woried about tomorrow's paper three exam? its not that i'm scared of the questions, but 3 ESSAYS! i mean give us a break

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Karink)
    :confused: my hand is still hurting me, who else is woried about tomorrow's paper three exam? its not that i'm scared of the questions, but 3 ESSAYS! i mean give us a break
    Half way through my hand hurt so much I couldnt' write anymore so my handwriting is barely readable...I'm worried whether my hand will last 2 hrs 15 mins >_<

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vavavoom)
    Half way through my hand hurt so much I couldnt' write anymore so my handwriting is barely readable...I'm worried whether my hand will last 2 hrs 15 mins >_<
    its actually 2 hours 30 minutes

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Karink)
    its actually 2 hours 30 minutes
    *$#%

ReputationRep:
    Paper 2 wasnt all that bad. Any guesses for paper 3?!

ReputationRep:
    I'm not sure what it's going to be on, but seeing as today's wasn't so bad I'm sure tomorows is going to be horrible. Anyway, the questions are different depending on what region you're doing.

Did anyone else think that today's paper was actually not bad? I wasn't just scrounging for questions that I could kind of, maybe, possibly anwer.

ReputationRep:
    Of course we had to get the /one/ single thing I hadn't studied for paper 1 USSR under Stalin.:mad: :eek:

Paper 2 was a blast though. I answered section 1 question 1 and section 3 question 11.

ReputationRep:
    Question 11 was GREAT!! Loved it, just loved it!
    Tomorrow's gonna be tough... I'm guessing reign of Nicholas II, peace treaties, WWI, WWII, Decolonization... Hmmm.... any guesses?

ReputationRep:
    I don't care as long as there are three questions on Russia before 1941.

I wrote about Stalin, you?

ReputationRep:
    Possible topics...(ie topics i'm studying...)

Peace Treaties
    WWI (Cause, Course, Result)
    WWII (as above)
    Stalin
    Lenin
    Two Russian Revolutions (+ Nicky II)
    Mussolini
    Weimar Republic.
    Hitler
    Spanish Civil War
    Russian Civil War
    Bismark
    Alexander the II and III

and...

Cold war? (NOT doing)

I'm falling asleep.....zzzz. Oh yea, our history teacher who's also an examiner said that usually the question on the Spanish Civil War is dead easy because noone ever does it, so it's a 'must' study topic. Take this advice or leave it, your choice! I will take no responsibility. Haha.

Topics i'm screwed on: Bismark, Causes of WWI, and Weimar...yay..

GL everyone...

University open days

1. University of Cambridge
    Christ's College Undergraduate
    Wed, 26 Sep '18
  2. Norwich University of the Arts
    Undergraduate Open Days Undergraduate
    Fri, 28 Sep '18
  3. Edge Hill University
    Faculty of Health and Social Care Undergraduate
    Sat, 29 Sep '18
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Applying to university
Uni match

Your perfect course is here

Let our match making tool match you up with your ideal uni

Make your revision easier

Study Help rules and posting guidelines

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.