The Student Room Group

Britain's most hated woman

http://www.bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/30928875

God she sounds like she is 40+ and has smoked and drank her entire life.

Scroll to see replies

Its not Katie Hopkins?
I was expecting Katie Hopkins tbh...
Looks like God decided to slap this woman with the stupid, and ugly stick.
I don't know about a boob job, this girl is in serious need of a nose job. Awful woman.
Reply 5
I expected Thatcher...
Original post by Phoebe Buffay
I don't know about a boob job, this girl is in serious need of a nose job. Awful woman.

I know, that's what I thought. And in fact the nose job would probably work wonders!
Reply 7
Two people came to mind

Josie Cunningham
Katie Hopkins

I was right
Yawn
She looks and sounds like a b*tch tbh
Her voice is disgusting. She looks like a pig and she has the mind of a sewer.

She is the most disgusting creature I have ever come across!
I also hate this woman, but she is literally Britain's biggest troll as well.
Reply 12
Who decided that she was more hated than Katie Hopkins? :beard:
Original post by AdamCee
Two people came to mind

Josie Cunningham
Katie Hopkins

I was right

seconded. Thats who i was expecting as well
Reply 14
Original post by Jemner01
I expected Thatcher...
Me too. :mad:
Reply 15
I like how people are commenting on here about how she looks or sounds or basically negative stuff. I'm not supporting her, but she literally doesn't care about negative comments so why waste your energy?

Like, great, so a lot of people don't like her. Brill. I'll get back to making sarcastic replies on other threads. She feeds off the attention, don't give it to her.
Reply 16
why should I anyone waste energy hating her, it's her life and good on her for sneaking a boob job past the NHS
If she's Britain's most hated woman then I think Britain needs to get her priorities straight.
She seems nice. Face 1.5 body 4
I expected it as there a show on Channel 4 about her earlier. Katie Hopkins on CBB proves she actually a nice person, just an act but I do agree with some things she saids.

Josie Cunningham literally pisses people off just so papers like the mirror give her money, she has a agent telling her what to say. She has children literally for the sake of it, really dreadful.

Quick Reply

Latest