Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Just thought I'd make a forum for anyone who has applied for this!
    I'm just slightly anxious and want to discuss/see how other people have done their applications, and how they've got on with them :-)

ReputationRep:
    Have you sent in your 10-15 photos for the portfolio yet? X

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I have, only I did 17 photos because if I hadn't not all the criteria would have been met... I hope they don't mind haha!x

ReputationRep:
    Ah okay what kind of photos did you put in?x

ReputationRep:
    I put 3 photography, 4 for character design, 2 for realisation, 1 for research, 2 for 3D, 2 for vocational, 3 for drawing :-)

How about yours?x

ReputationRep:
    But I'd put some prosthetics work, special effects no normal makeup though... So I don't know how that will go down x

ReputationRep:
    Ah okay that sounds really good, I've put in some real life people drawings, screen prints, makeup face chart, some textiles peices and preparation for them, a couple of media posters I made and my fancies certificates behind my different coloured ballet pointe shoes hanging up, I think I have to think of a couple more though x

ReputationRep:
    *dancing certificates

ReputationRep:
    That sounds good! The only bit of textile I have in mine is the two different materials I was going to use for my character design piece...
    The ballet shoes pictures sound so cute haha! Have you not submitted yet?x

ReputationRep:
    How did you two get on, did you get invited for interview? I submitted mine but was unsuccessful, have been told I would be best suited for alternative so waiting to hear. :-)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 95Megan_louise)
    Just thought I'd make a forum for anyone who has applied for this!
    I'm just slightly anxious and want to discuss/see how other people have done their applications, and how they've got on with them :-)
    -Heyyy,i'm anxious about applying for this course,i'm worrying about what to put into my portfolio.I've read the advice for the portfolio and interview on their website however, it's still not so clear to me about what really needs to go into it, Any advice? Thanks

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
University of the Arts London resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.