Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone here applied for film and received an interview? Mine is tomorrow and I was wondering if there was anyone else on here who's had/going to have an interview for film.

What did you guys take to the interview(as in the short film, essay or screenplay pitch) and if you've had the interview already how did it go?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lemon-Tea)
    Has anyone here applied for film and received an interview? Mine is tomorrow and I was wondering if there was anyone else on here who's had/going to have an interview for film.

What did you guys take to the interview(as in the short film, essay or screenplay pitch) and if you've had the interview already how did it go?
    Hey! I had mine a few weeks ago for Film and Televsion! I did a screenplay pitch for mine and it went well. Hope yours went well too! Did you like the uni?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Leah2489)
    Hey! I had mine a few weeks ago for Film and Televsion! I did a screenplay pitch for mine and it went well. Hope yours went well too! Did you like the uni?
    Oh nice! I did the essay, it just seemed like the easiest one to do and I was feeling lazy haha. I absolutely love it there, and I got a conditional offer which was good. Do you think you're going to go there?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lemon-Tea)
    Oh nice! I did the essay, it just seemed like the easiest one to do and I was feeling lazy haha. I absolutely love it there, and I got a conditional offer which was good. Do you think you're going to go there?
    Same! Yep, hope so, it's my first choice! Is it yours?

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.