Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    i just wanted to ask of there is a PDF file of the aqa gcse books
    -core
    -additional
    -and further science books

Nope - you'll need to pay for them, check if a local library has some you could go in and look at, or search for alternate material online. Safest way is to buy them.

ReputationRep:
    I believe not. They are expensive and probably wont be copies online. Our school provides us with all text books we need however not all text books can be taken home. Usually only can if you do GCSE or A level. I currently do triple science so i have AQA chemistry physics and biology text books. As well as this from previous years i have the core science and additional science text book. We give all the text books back before we leave the school. Anyway you probably wont find PDF files for those books. You will either need to check in your school library or buy them.

ReputationRep:
    All right

anyway i found them online, all i needed was my login school for kerboodle
    and they have the online books for chem,bio and physics

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GeniulsyEvil)
    All right

anyway i found them online, all i needed was my login school for kerboodle
    and they have the online books for chem,bio and physics

Oh yh kerboodle...

Poll
Who is your favourite TV detective?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.