The Student Room Group
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London

Imperial College Medicine Offer Holders 2015

Scroll to see replies

Reply 140
Original post by ~Zahra~
Im doing 3 different things every week (2 of which are voluntary) and i still feel like im wasting a year *sigh*

Posted from TSR Mobile

I prefer to think of it as time to do whatever I want :P
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London
Reply 141
Original post by LJB96
This is why being a gap year student is so pleasant :P

ahahah i imagine you have your As/A*s and you are just chilling.. :tongue: you are damn lucky.. :wink:
Original post by YvT1
you are damn lucky.. :wink:

It's boring though, I have nothing to do now. :tongue: Refreshing Track every half an hour was a surprisingly fun hobby. :tongue:

Although having said that, I can't say I miss the stress of A-Levels. :wink:
Original post by usycool1
It's boring though, I have nothing to do now. :tongue: Refreshing Track every half an hour was a surprisingly fun hobby. :tongue:

I will say I just want Alevels to be over so that I can jump straight into my first medical lecture!
Reply 144
It's boring though, I have nothing to do now. :tongue:

Speak for yourself :tongue:
Reply 145

i imagine it has benefits and drawbacks... like pretty much everything.. :tongue:
Please don't moan about gap years I'm trying to manoeuvre around the practical exam minefield
Reply 147
Original post by Futuremedic2096
Please don't moan about gap years I'm trying to manoeuvre around the practical exam minefield

I know I wouldn't trade my gap year for anything :smile: Good luck with not getting blown up :tongue:
Original post by LJB96
I know I wouldn't trade my gap year for anything :smile: Good luck with not getting blown up :tongue:

I'll try
Original post by LJB96
Speak for yourself :tongue:

What are you doing in your gap year now? :tongue:

I genuinely have nothing to do anymore...all my friends are at uni too so I hardly ever see them :shakecane:

I genuinely have nothing to do anymore...all my friends are at uni too so I hardly ever see them :shakecane:

TRAVEL
Original post by Futuremedic2096
TRAVEL

Can't do that for personal reasons. :no:
Reply 152

Nothing particularly productive although I did go to India for a month which was really fun. I'm mainly enjoying the whole break between periods of working my butt off :tongue:
Original post by LJB96
Nothing particularly productive although I did go to India for a month which was really fun. I'm mainly enjoying the whole break between periods of working my butt off :tongue:

Fair enough! Glad you had a good time in India. :biggrin:

I enjoyed the break at first but then just started feeling useless for how unproductive I was being. :tongue:
Can't do that for personal reasons. :no:

Ah damn

Im in the same position as you bro, it feels quite boring when everyones at uni :/

Posted from TSR Mobile
Will Imperial organise a post offer holder open day? They didn't do a tour for us during the interview, and I really want to go to a tour :frown:
Original post by DCMed96
Will Imperial organise a post offer holder open day? They didn't do a tour for us during the interview, and I really want to go to a tour :frown:

No they don't do a med one
Went to Imperial to give my certificates today. It's a nice and easy process, took only about 5/10 minutes :yy:
Original post by ~Zahra~
Im in the same position as you bro, it feels quite boring when everyones at uni :/

Posted from TSR Mobile

Why don't you guys get a job etc? I'm on a gap year as well but i'm not bored at all! I'm working full time in a hospital and I'm going on camp america so i'm back just in time for uni!

No excuse to be bored!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending