Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I received an offer for Sept 2015 adult nursing at Greenwich anyone else been offered or know of Facebook page?

ReputationRep:
    Congrats i got my offer since last year. So what branch are you going into

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Oh sorry just read you are doing adult.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mikeyha85)
    I received an offer for Sept 2015 adult nursing at Greenwich anyone else been offered or know of Facebook page?
    Do you remember the essay title? Please I'm really nervous

ReputationRep:
    Congratulations on your offer. FB page Greenwich Uni Nursing 2015.

ReputationRep:
    Hi

I recently got invited to the interview with Greenwich after successfully passing the test.

Could anyone tell me what kind of questions did they ask?

Any help is appreciated and thanks in advance

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hi all,

Just wondering if anyone has been to entry test day at Greenwich uni for adult nursing
    and could please help me with what topics I should be revising for the maths test and If you can give advice on the English test that would be very much appreciated. Thanks

ReputationRep:
    Hello,

I am going to Greenwich in September 2015, studying mental health nursing ! I cant find the facebook page though !

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nabz8219)
    Hi all,

Just wondering if anyone has been to entry test day at Greenwich uni for adult nursing
    and could please help me with what topics I should be revising for the maths test and If you can give advice on the English test that would be very much appreciated. Thanks
    Hello Nabz,

The maths is just basic every day maths fractions ect. For the English test, they give a question, which you have to write an essay on, I think its different each time Good luck you will be fine!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Randomrach)
    Hello Nabz,

The maths is just basic every day maths fractions ect. For the English test, they give a question, which you have to write an essay on, I think its different each time Good luck you will be fine!
    Thanks

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.