The Student Room Group

So stuck

Well basically .... In English on Monday me and is boy were having a joke about realtionships. On Monday night he messaged me on Facebook and we made a group with his and one my best mates and they were joking we were getting it on. But then he kinda told his friend and they have told almost everyone in year 11. On Tuesday he sat with me in English intervention and there were jokes about us being a couple. Then we walked home until he turned off and some popular boys were shouting hold hands and aren't you kissing her. People started asking me if I fancy him and I am very confronting and say no. We spoke to me on Wednesday night. On Thursday night I got serval comments saying that he said he likes me and goes out with me. He messaged me saying loads of people are telling him and messaging him telling him he likes me. This is because he hasn't got that many females friends and people say he is gay , when he isn't. He says he doesn't like me but I'm not sure. he is nice and is good looking too. I think he like lie and I like him too I think.
Why don't you ask him?
Reply 2
he ask me out in the end

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending