The Student Room Group

Am I eligible?

Hello, I'll try and keep this short.

2 years ago I started a level 3 course in animal management, im leaving in June, but I have now found my calling in farming so I wanted to do another level 3 course in agriculture to give me the basic building blocks of the industry. I was also reluctant to quit the course half way through, because it would have been a waste of a year and a half.

I was looking on the government website and realised I might not be eligible because ive already done this other course (that I now consider a waste of time!) and am in a real panic, because if I cannot get funding I cant go, plain and simple - I cant afford it.

I just want to know what funding, if any, am I entitled to?

Thanks for your time, its appreciated greatly
Lucy
Hi there.

You mention this course was level 3, which exact qualification level was it at, and who did you previously get funding from? Was it 24+ or SFE?

Thanks.
Level 3 BTEC Diploma in animal management, I haven't received any funding as it was paid for by the government

I turned 18 in October,

Thanks
Lucy
Original post by Mark Lee - SFE Official Adviser
Hi there.

You mention this course was level 3, which exact qualification level was it at, and who did you previously get funding from? Was it 24+ or SFE?

Thanks.
b 6

Hi mark, obviously my last comment didn't come up for you as ive had no reply for a while, ill just repeat what I said;

BTEC Level 3 Diploma in Animal Management, and I have never received funding, as the course I progressed onto was a natural progression from secondary school, paid for by the government.

Kind regards,
Lucy

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending