Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Di Maria, Hazard or Alexis Sanchez? watch

ReputationRep:
    I would say Alexis Sanche trumps both at the moment and overall. I think people have forgotten how good Alexis is. He scored over 20 goals for Barcelona last season including a wonder goal vs Real Madrid. He is clearly more dynamic, agressive and effective than both Hazard or Angel Di Maria. What do you think?
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    All very different players, but Sanchez.

Gutted he chose Arsenal over us tbh. Hazard is a wonderful player, but Sanchez just seems to lift the others around him and his workrate is undeniable. He has a typical South American quality to him, and I'd have loved him to replace Suarez.

ReputationRep:
    Sanchez and Hazard imo are equal in talent but Sanchez has better form at the moment. Hazard, imo, is ****ing good, like real ****ing good. Just unfortunate that he's at Chelski but I would love to have him in the team.

Both I think are better than Di Maria, I have never really considered Di Maria exceptional, even when he was playing well for Madrid it is not as good as how good Sanchez and Hazard can be.

ReputationRep:
    Thing with Hazard that is different to Sanchez is not regarding lifting the others with his workrate. It's that he digs his team out of bad performances, and he has that spark to change a bad game in his team's favour.

ReputationRep:
    Why is Di Maria even in the mix?

1. Alexis
    2. Hazard

3. Di Maria
    • Arsenal FC Supporter

ReputationRep:
    Arsenal FC Supporter
    Alexis Sanchez.

ReputationRep:
    Eden Hazard

Hazard can do what Alexis does but with half of the work rate Alexis uses. Hazard is a much more efficient player

ReputationRep:
    The fact that di maria is even considered is laughable. However the manager is to blame for that.

ReputationRep:
    Alexis Sánchez 100%. Hazard is a fraud. Di Maria shouldn't even be considered tbh.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ClockEnderAFC)
    Alexis Sánchez 100%. Hazard is a fraud. Di Maria shouldn't even be considered tbh.

Nah, Hazard is not a fraud, it is just a shame he is a Chelsea player. Brilliant little player.

ReputationRep:
    Hazard for me.

Sanchez is the better finisher and has a better work rate but in terms of overall play I would say Hazard. Less of a clear-cut comparison than it appears though given Sanchez plays as more of a forward for Arsenal whilst Hazard usually plays deeper in a more creative role. I find Sanchez can be somewhat sloppy and inconsistent over the course of the 90 which you don't really see from Hazard; but then again what's a few misplaced passes/poor crosses when you're consistently coming good and finding the back of the net when it matters.

Di Maria pales away in comparison this season (partly due to a lengthy period on the sidelines), reckon he'll get going for United sooner or later though. Also find him to be a very inconsistent player in general; absolutely world class one game but a complete passenger the next, seems to be a bit better in that respect when played in midfield rather than out wide however.

ReputationRep:
    Hazard has more genuine quality, while di maria and sanchez have excellent work rate and commitment to the team, Sanchez stands out more than the other 2 because he is arsenal's star man (cazorla atm but sanchez this season).
    If i could have those 3 in a 4231 behind one of the worlds quality strikers like Diego costa, aguero, benzema, muller or higuain they could win any league by themselves
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Never seen Di Maria win a game by himself. Hazard/Sanchez certainly have, and do, on a regular basis.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mackay)
    Never seen Di Maria win a game by himself. Hazard/Sanchez certainly have, and do, on a regular basis.
    Didn't he win them the Liecester game?

Oh.. Wait
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by SA-1)
    Didn't he win them the Liecester game?

Oh.. Wait
    Name:  manchester-united1_3046101b.jpg
Views: 222
Size:  72.3 KB

ReputationRep:
    Alexis Sanchez he is a 1 man team. We wouldn't be in the position we are now without him.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Di Maria is absolute ****

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sr90)
    Di Maria is absolute ****

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Haha, was waiting for a united fan to say that after tonight :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Would like to see Sanchez and Hazard do it in a big game.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kenan and Kel)
    Would like to see Sanchez and Hazard do it in a big game.

You mad bro? :cool:

Poll
Who is your favourite TV detective?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.