I'm doing health in human geography, and i have to match up words to a definition.
Attack rate, Case-Mortality rate, Crude death rate, Infant mortality, morbidity and mortality.
1) The number of cases of a disease diagnosed in an area, divided by the total population, over the period of an epidemic.
2) the number of people dying from a disease divided by the number of those diagnosed as having the disease.
3) the number of deaths per 1000 people in 1 year
4) the number of deaths of children under the age of 1 year expressed per 1000 live births per year
5) illness and the reporting of disease
6) the deaths of people, measured using indices such as death rate, infant mortality, case mortality and attack rate
help geography watch
- Thread Starter
- 22-01-2015 23:35
- Official Rep
- 27-01-2015 01:40
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. Are you sure you’ve posted in the right place? Posting in the specific Study Help forum should help get more responses. Hopefully someone will be able to get back to you