Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    alright, so basically everything was going good, had so many friends, night outs all time and all that

anyway I return to university and my group don't message me over christmas or invite me out.. I suspect it's probably cause one of them (who i hated) saw a message which read I hated him and a lot of people at uni weren't my type.. which is true but none of them has said anything to me so I cba tryna make an effort and asking why I'm not invited or whatever but its going to be that

reason why they weren't my type is because their not the usual people I hang with, I'm more laddish/love clubbing 3+ times a week, where as they weren't and the boys in the group were more "posh" and weren't into pulling (don't care for either really, but weren't the type of people I'd hang with and we even all said that despite them now hating me", and the girls were just meh basically..

I have friends on my course but as I rarely attended during 1st semester it's awkward to ask if I can go out with them.. and the fact I missed trials for sport societies because I was too hungover

anyway re-freshers is soon and another freshers fair so I can sign up there but is there any other way to make new friends? I don't want to apologise because I am not in the wrong and their just being utter ****

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.