Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Have you ever had school crushes last? I've had a crush on this boy since I was in year 9 and I still feel the same way about him. Share about your long lasting crushes!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymousssx)
    Have you ever had school crushes last? I've had a crush on this boy since I was in year 9 and I still feel the same way about him. Share about your long lasting crushes!
    If you don't mind me asking, how old are you now?

*If you don't wish to say, how many years have you had the crush on him?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I've always dreamed of crushing people from my schook

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Drizz)
    If you don't mind me asking, how old are you now?

*If you don't wish to say, how many years have you had the crush on him?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I'm 19 and since year 9 so 14-15. I think it wasn't as much obsessive crush but I did go through a pretty bad break up with my ex boyfriend and started to feel lonely. Long story short, he was cheating on me for months and he's with her atm (2 years this year) sucks. I just wonder what might have happened etc "what if?" scenario. It's too late now anyways.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ahwab)
    I've always dreamed of crushing people from my schook
    Crushes are annoying

ReputationRep:
    Crushes are annoying
    I don't think u got my joke...

ReputationRep:
    LOL.. Oops, sorry

ReputationRep:
    Had a crush on someone for like a year and a half. Was ******.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Yes, I had a crush on this girl called Katie for a very long time, it lasted for two years. And another girl that I went out with in year 11, I still keep thinking about her, it's been seven years and I still haven't forgotten about her. I keep going on youtube to check her channel, she's posted videos of her and her boyfriend skiing and dancing in the river and stuff like that and it annoys the hell out of me, seeing her with someone else. It makes me sad. I'm sure she's completely forgotten about me and doesn't even rememebr me, she wasn't sad to leave me while I was heartbroken. I still haven't completely moved on. Tears me apart.

ReputationRep:
    Had a crush on this girl for like 3 years at school from year 10-12, pretty much from the first time I saw her..... then tried to move on, basically had.

Saw her once in a while in town here and there, usually chatted briefly. Basically saw each other on new years, hit it off and I'm finally on the verge of seeing her or something, a good 8-9 years since I first started fancying her.

Tbh I'm a tad lucky :P but it can happen.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 23, 2015
Poll
Are you going to a festival?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.