Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hallo
    I am 33 years old.I am Physiotherapy technician and I have got P.E. qualifications.Both from Poland.I remember when I was studying Physiotherapy I really enjoyed it.I was the top student.But this is England and different language.I have lived in London for 7 years I am used to the language,but I believe that studying Medicine is a little bit different story.

My question is:

is the knowledge I have got enough to apply and go through 5 years.I am thinking of all the related subjects.
    I know it is hard to say because none of you dont know me.

But if I enjoyed Anatomy,First aid,Physiotherapy in general in Polish language,do you think that this is a good sign to think about applying in London?
    Or there are more subjects that are difficult?

What if I never was good in chemistry?
    Is that enough to dont even think about it?

I know the course is long,but the time will pass anyway
    It is better to try to do something that nothing

I am sure I didnt write about all my doubts
    But if someone replies and the conversation will continue I will have more and more questions until I will know when and how to start and what to do

thank you

ReputationRep:
    Why London? The fees will be far more in England.

You could look at going to Scotland and it may be cheaper due to your EU student status?

Chemistry really isn't that important for most of undergrad medicine, there are only a few concepts you need to get your head around and they are relatively basic.

Do you currently have the minimum entry qualifications? If not, there are access courses available for adult learners wishing to undertake a medical degree.

ReputationRep:
    hi
    thank you for your reply
    what is the minimum entry qualifications?

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.