Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi everyone, I was wondering if there is anyone on here who has been invited to a selection day at SHU for nursing? I have been invited to a selection day on the 14th February for Adult Nursing, and was wondering if anyone else has been to one of these selection days at SHU or is attending the same one.
    Would be great to hear from you.
    Thank you!

ReputationRep:
    Hi,

I have also been invited to this event, although I'm not even sure which start date I have applied for. Do you know if this interview is for a March or September start? I know this sounds ridiculous but I can't find this out anywhere!

ReputationRep:
    Hi there, mine is definitely for a September start

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by acbarrie91)
    Hi,

I have also been invited to this event, although I'm not even sure which start date I have applied for. Do you know if this interview is for a March or September start? I know this sounds ridiculous but I can't find this out anywhere!
    Hi Sheffield interview for both September and March intake at the same time I applied for last September but start this March but some of the people I met at interview started in September

ReputationRep:
    I also have an interview for Children's Nursing on 14th February for Children's Nursing!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RosieMid)
    I also have an interview for Children's Nursing on 14th February for Children's Nursing!
    Hi, i have a interview too, at 1pm. what sort of stuff are you doing to prepare ?? not sure what do to. do you live in sheffield? x

ReputationRep:
    sorry only just seen this! i had mine at 9am! hope yours went well?

ReputationRep:
    sorry only just seen this! i had mine at 9am! hope yours went well?
    I was there at 9am too!
    How do you think it went? I had my interview with the woman who did the presentation - so scary

ReputationRep:
    Omdddss!! I got mine on the 25th Feb and I am so scared.. What is expected? What do I have I to learn ? What did you guys get up to?

ReputationRep:
    yes, me too!

ReputationRep:
    yes, me too!
    When is yours ?

ReputationRep:
    I had mine on 14th feb and I've been given an offer for sept 2016

ReputationRep:
    I had mine on 14th feb and I've been given an offer for sept 2016
    Oh cool what offer did you get ?

ReputationRep:
    Conditional

ReputationRep:
    TE=RosieMid;53778331]Conditional[/QUOTE]

Thats really good well done

Poll
Who is your favourite TV detective?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.