Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    Study Helper
    Okay, so I'm guessing I'll start off my blog listing all the goals I want to achieve, so here goes!

- Achieve a first in all of my modules with an overall average being at 80% or higher!
    - Do 3 hours of Italian each week to pick up from where I left off and prepare me for the summer
    - Maintain publishing several articles, at least two a fortnight
    - Plan my tutoring session a week I'm advance, this can be shown by taking pictures each week
    - Study an hour a night on the extra courses I have signed up for

Okay, so now I'm going to write down a detailed plan on how I shall do this, by planning out my week accordingly.

Monday
    Attend lectures and Italain class until 8pm, get home and research the latest news in the commodities section of Bloomberg, put together a rough plan for the article with normally 3 main points, find sources to these main points.

Tuesday
    Wake up and spend 8am until 12pm revising the content I was taught last year for my full year modules. Attend lectures until 4pm, get home and create a first draft of the article, read one chapter from my Investment and Securities course, recap the Italian taught in the lesson yesterday and then get some rest.

Wednesday
    Wake up and attend lectures until 12pm, head home to get 2 hours of recap done on my modules before heading out to tutor until 5pm, get bck from tutoring and fill in the register and plan for next weeks lesson, recap the chapter learnt the night before on my Investment course, readjust the first draft of the article and proof read it three times over for any mistakes, complete any assignments handed out.

Thursday
    Attend lectures until 5pm then head to the library for 2 hours before watching the latest film at the society, where hopefully by next week I will be the president of, get home about 10 and do half an hour recapping the Italian and then a quick read over the article and make any adjustments it may need.

Friday
    Attend lectures until 3pm then recap everything learnt this week in all the modules, ensure I've printed out all resources needed for my tutoring session on Wednesday the next week, submit the article before 12pm deadline, orgnise with committee what events we plan to do in terms of films, etc and book the room for the following week, recap the chapter learnt this week in my Investment course and list out the key points within 5 minutes.

Saturday
    Complete all work and assignemtns that were set during the week, devote 2 hours of time for recapping purposes, spend an hour revising my Italian, spend an hour catching up on all the latest news, put together draft for second article, relax a bit and then look towards the next week and plan it accordingly.

Sunday
    Day of rest to start the week all over again.

I think this is good enough for now and I can adjust it if anything else appears.
    • Peer Support Volunteers
    • Study Helper

Peer Support Volunteers
    Study Helper
    In :pierre:

Good luck :yy:
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    Study Helper
    (Original post by usycool1)
    In :pierre:

Good luck :yy:
    Thanks, I might need it!
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    Best of luck
    • TSR Community Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Community Team
    This post is to confirm that Mathsnerd1's grades have been verified!

ReputationRep:
    You got this! Go for it!
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    Study Helper
    (Original post by Slowbro93)
    Best of luck

(Original post by MeerkatSwag)
    You got this! Go for it!
    Thanks you two!
    • Section Leader
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Very Important Poster
    Good sounding plan, best of luck :yes:
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    Study Helper
    (Original post by Gingerbread101)
    Good sounding plan, best of luck :yes:
    Thanks

ReputationRep:
    May the force be with you!

ReputationRep:
    Good luck with learning Italian.
    • Very Important Poster
    • Study Helper

Very Important Poster
    Study Helper
    Mwuaha another opportunity to pester you about uni :teehee: Better get all the work done :aetsch:

Good Luck
    • TSR Community Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Community Team
    Hey :bl: How's things coming along with you? :woo:
    • Very Important Poster
    • Study Helper

Very Important Poster
    Study Helper
    (Original post by MathsNerd1)
    Okay, so I'm guessing I'll start off my blog listing all the goals I want to achieve, so here goes!

- Achieve a first in all of my modules with an overall average being at 80% or higher!
    - Do 3 hours of Italian each week to pick up from where I left off and prepare me for the summer
    - Maintain publishing several articles, at least two a fortnight
    - Plan my tutoring session a week I'm advance, this can be shown by taking pictures each week
    - Study an hour a night on the extra courses I have signed up for

Okay, so now I'm going to write down a detailed plan on how I shall do this, by planning out my week accordingly.

Monday
    Attend lectures and Italain class until 8pm, get home and research the latest news in the commodities section of Bloomberg, put together a rough plan for the article with normally 3 main points, find sources to these main points.

Tuesday
    Wake up and spend 8am until 12pm revising the content I was taught last year for my full year modules. Attend lectures until 4pm, get home and create a first draft of the article, read one chapter from my Investment and Securities course, recap the Italian taught in the lesson yesterday and then get some rest.

Wednesday
    Wake up and attend lectures until 12pm, head home to get 2 hours of recap done on my modules before heading out to tutor until 5pm, get bck from tutoring and fill in the register and plan for next weeks lesson, recap the chapter learnt the night before on my Investment course, readjust the first draft of the article and proof read it three times over for any mistakes, complete any assignments handed out.

Thursday
    Attend lectures until 5pm then head to the library for 2 hours before watching the latest film at the society, where hopefully by next week I will be the president of, get home about 10 and do half an hour recapping the Italian and then a quick read over the article and make any adjustments it may need.

Friday
    Attend lectures until 3pm then recap everything learnt this week in all the modules, ensure I've printed out all resources needed for my tutoring session on Wednesday the next week, submit the article before 12pm deadline, orgnise with committee what events we plan to do in terms of films, etc and book the room for the following week, recap the chapter learnt this week in my Investment course and list out the key points within 5 minutes.

Saturday
    Complete all work and assignemtns that were set during the week, devote 2 hours of time for recapping purposes, spend an hour revising my Italian, spend an hour catching up on all the latest news, put together draft for second article, relax a bit and then look towards the next week and plan it accordingly.

Sunday
    Day of rest to start the week all over again.

I think this is good enough for now and I can adjust it if anything else appears.
    How's it going? :hmmm:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    Study Helper
    (Original post by Black Rose)
    How's it going? :hmmm:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I'm just very busy all the time, stuff is getting done though!
    • Community Assistant
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Very Important Poster
    Good luck.

ReputationRep:
    I dont work?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Very Important Poster
    • Study Helper

Very Important Poster
    Study Helper
    (Original post by MathsNerd1)
    I'm just very busy all the time, stuff is getting done though!
    Oh ok, that's good to hear

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.