The Student Room Group

I like a boy, but don't want to get hurt.

Me and this boy (19 years old, at uni, living in the same halls) chill all da time, we get with each other only when we're drunk, but flirt all the time and are quite touchy, although haven't done anything together sober. We've only ever kissed drunk, but in his bed and cuddled (this has happened over 10 times, maybe 20).

He however does not want a girlfriend he has mentioned, but he acknowledges how well we get on, and we are constantly chatting and laughing together.

Yesterday we spent the whole evening together, pillow fighting, he teased me constantly etc. He always makes sure the door is open however, because people in our halls will talk crap, which i get. They would suspect if we closed the door. After last night we properly cuddled and he ended up putting his hand on my waist and holding my leg and stuff.

Pretty sure he knows i like him, and i think he does too.

I just don't want to get hurt, because i like him, i know he doesn't sleep
around and doesn't really talk to other girls also.
Thats the dream, just have a no string attached relationship. You both have needs, just go with it. FWB FTW!!!!
Reply 2
I like this boy, he doesn't want a girlfriend however, but knows how well we get on and we're very attracted to each other.

He told me the other day he was a virgin, and no one else knows this. We kissed and stuff for hours and hours. I'd never sleep with anyone however if i wasn't in a relationship with them. He said he wants to gain experience, and hasn't met anyone thats blown him away.

It hurts me when he gets with other girls, but he's never bought anyone back here.

We've tried to stop getting with each other but it gets more intense each time afterwards.

I don't know what to do, and it hurts because he's good looking and people always say it. I also live with him, as he's my flat mate with 8 other people at university this year.

What shall i do?
Don't rush into anything you will regret later, I wouldn't chase him too much either. Some people it strokes their egos and makes them believe that they can do what they like to you.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending