Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi,

I applied for adult nursing and I've just received an email from South Bank saying they'd like me to do Mendas assessment online.

Can I practise this beforehand at all?
    any helpful websites?
    what kind of questions will I be asked?

If I pass Mendas, I will then need to do the English and Maths tests and interview if I pass the tests.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tiana5)
    Hi,

I applied for adult nursing and I've just received an email from South Bank saying they'd like me to do Mendas assessment online.

Can I practise this beforehand at all?
    any helpful websites?
    what kind of questions will I be asked?

If I pass Mendas, I will then need to do the English and Maths tests and interview if I pass the tests.

Any help is greatly appreciated.
    The mendas test is to see whether you're suitable for nursing, and if you can make wise decisions.

It's basically common sense. There will be 9 scenarios and you have to rank your answers from "most likely" to "least likely" in 20 minutes.

You have to pass the mendas test, before they invite you for the maths and English test.

I don't know what websites that are good for practice, because I just done the test as soon as they sent it to me lool!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    The kind of questions they asked was "what would you do if you finished your shift and you're now on your 15 minute break, and you see a confidential folder containing a patient's detail and no one is there?"

Then they will give you a set of answers that you will have to rank from what you would "most likely" do to the "least likely".

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Information, not detail lol

Posted from TSR Mobile

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: January 23, 2015
Poll
Do you like carrot cake?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.