Turn on thread page Beta

Anon

Ive never had a girlfriend. This is purely because im an ugly *******. Just fishing for advice on how I can go about getting a GF. I feel this advice may be useful to other ugly men too.

ReputationRep:
    Just be yourself.

ReputationRep:
    I apologise for the above post.

ReputationRep:
    Some say he's so ugly, that even his mother couldn't love him.
    Some say his style icon Skeletor.

All we know, is he's called the Stig!

And I'm not exactly a 10/10, but I've got a lass in my life. Just gotta be yourself and find someone who likes you because of that.

ReputationRep:
    join the undatable tv show??

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Sexy qualities for you to bear in mind:

genuinely nice person
    caring
    ambitious
    loyal
    fun to spend time with
    looks after themselves health wise
    etc

ReputationRep:
    Yeah same here, I'm really ugly, I'm a 1.5 out of ten. I've never had a girlfriend or any friends, because I'm ugly. No one ever talks to me, people are repulsed by me. But anyway, you have to accept it and live your life. Make the MOST out of what you have. Being really ugly doesn't mean you shouldn't put in maximum effort or smile or be nice to people, you just gotta accept it. I'm not going to stop trying, I'll just have to take it on the chin.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Adultwork m8

ReputationRep:
    Looks mater in this world, yes. It's a very aesthetic world. For example if you're buying an apple and there is an ordinary apple, and a shiny apple. You would go for the shiny one. it is the way it is.

However, many things can be done to over ride this. If you're talking about the relationships department, that is predominately about skill. I'm sure you've seen ugly PUA's get nice girls, it's about the confidence you have. If you are confident people automatically believe you are someone important as how else could you be confident in a world that suppresses confidence and individuality.

Thus, be 100% yourself confidently and things will happen for you.

- Also, going to the gym is good too. (For confidence building and it's the only aesthetics we can naturally control).

ReputationRep:
    Get rich.

google peter crouch and then google abbeyy clancy and you'll see that all that matters is a bit of dollar,.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Illegal Algebra)
    Yeah same here, I'm really ugly, I'm a 1.5 out of ten. I've never had a girlfriend or any friends, because I'm ugly. No one ever talks to me, people are repulsed by me. But anyway, you have to accept it and live your life. Make the MOST out of what you have. Being really ugly doesn't mean you shouldn't put in maximum effort or smile or be nice to people, you just gotta accept it. I'm not going to stop trying, I'll just have to take it on the chin.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Can I be your girlfriend?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Clip)
    Just be yourself.
    This, and get plastic surgery. The truth of the matter is, that, ugly *******s don't get layed. So you want to go straight to the source, instead of just lazing by the mouth of the problem. Might as well.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Illegal Algebra)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Most retarded thing I've read today.

You don't have no friends because you're ugly, you have no friends because you choose to have no friends. If you choose to have 100% confidence, always say yes, and always take the initiative (say yes to subtle opportunities (i.e. jump on a passing truck if it looks fun(I do this sometimes))), you will make friends.

I can also guarantee that, if you start going gym, working out, doing swimming, and exercise every day non-stop, your looks will improve. You know, you don't know how lucky you are. You have good eyesight. I don't. And yet I still do Rugby, swimming, gym, mountain climbing etc. with glasses. If I had a **** body but good eyesight, I would exercise every day until my body was in a perfect shape, and go on to do Rugby, Tennis, Football, Mountain Climbing, Marathon Running etc. (The things that I do now, in the current time), and, because of the good eyesight, I wouldn't have to wear glasses/contacts. Appreciate what you have, mate.

ReputationRep:
    Also, people are immediately interested in me and we have tonnes of stuff to talk about simply because of my immense amount of hobbies/pastimes, and because of my "Always Yes" attitude.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 23, 2015
Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.