The Student Room Group
The University of Gloucestershire
University of Gloucestershire
Cheltenham
Visit website

what's Gloucestershire like?

I have a conditional offer from Gloucestershire for creative writing and English literature. I haven't visited the university or the place itself yet. Does anyone know what is like?
Reply 1
Original post by georgiachurchill
I have a conditional offer from Gloucestershire for creative writing and English literature. I haven't visited the university or the place itself yet. Does anyone know what is like?

I live in Gloucestershire and for a few months attended the campus you'll be at. It's a really nice place, Cheltenham is good and everyone is there lovely.
The University of Gloucestershire
University of Gloucestershire
Cheltenham
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by georgiachurchill

If you are studying creative writing i guess you will be studying at St Francis Close hall? Which is an awesome campus its slap bang in the middle of town and has lots of learning space. I would heavily recommend going to an open day thou, to get a feel for the area.

Cheltenham is a great place to live - it is a small place but there is enough to do. Bristol is only 40 minutes on the train for £6 and Birmingham the same.

I enjoyed 7years there before i finally moved away and that was only due to work :-)
(edited 9 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending