Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Got an offer from Leicester for computer science so I was just wondering what the different ethnic background was like in the actual university was. Also how many Indians go to Leicester university not only abroad but also from the UK?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pratik19)
    Got an offer from Leicester for computer science so I was just wondering what the different ethnic background was like in the actual university was. Also how many Indians go to Leicester university not only abroad but also from the UK?
    Leicester is a very diverse campus.

ReputationRep:
    The university and the city itself are both very ethnically diverse. The city is known for its large Asian population, and I think the university reflects this to some extent.

ReputationRep:
    my sister goes there and i wandered past it with her at one point and it was like 90% chinese (srs)

ReputationRep:
    Are there any good looking black boys there?

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.