Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BryonyG98)
    I am doing physics AQA too (:

Further maths could be good if you want to go into a maths or science related career (: I'm still considering whether to only take it to AS
    I'm finding it to be my hardest subject i seem to understand it but i just can't apply it to questions

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gingerbread101)
    Have you tried setting a couple of goals for each day? Like a little check list, don't overload it otherwise it'll just discourage you from doing anything
    Thanks for the tip i will try to do that tomorrow

ReputationRep:
    Update
    So I just did some chemistry revision on free radicals and nucleophilic substitution and I finally seem to understand where to put the arrows thank god for that.

Also I did some business revision by answering some long answers questions, i need to practise structuring them better and always explaining WHY?

ReputationRep:
    Update

My goal for March is to make a list of 5 topics in each subject that I am struggling with I will then make notes on them and find topic specific past paper questions.

Also I will do a past paper every Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday and aim for at least 95%

ReputationRep:
    Update

Today I am going to do business revision by writing long answers to the most common exam questions since they are quite similar from year to year. I will then revise for my chemistry EMPA practicals which I have on Tuesday and Friday.

ReputationRep:
    Update

I've started making summary notes on each topic in physics and i think it is actually really helping everything stick in my head and as there is not much on it so it is good for on the go revision.

ReputationRep:
    Update

Revision is actually going really well and I managed to get an A in my Chemistry Mock EMPA

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year

University open days

1. Keele University
    General Open Day Undergraduate
    Sun, 19 Aug '18
  2. University of Melbourne
    Open Day Undergraduate
    Sun, 19 Aug '18
  3. Sheffield Hallam University
    City Campus Undergraduate
    Tue, 21 Aug '18
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.