Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi,
    I'm still preparing documents to apply for this, but I recently came across a scholarship programme from my country that requires me to state the dates the master is expected to start and end, and its deadline is in a week.
    This is the MSc course itself. I guess a probable starting date is October 3 2015, but I'm a bit confused as to when it ends. Summer semester should end July 24(ish?) 2016, but the individual project is expected "middle of September"? I thought the summer semester was pretty much the project itself. In any case, is it safe to assume I will graduate around the end of September?
    The dates I specify could probably be slightly off, I guess the people from the scholarship are just looking for the total months I need funding for.

Cheers

ReputationRep:
    MSc tends to run for the full year, i.e. it ends around mid-September as you have mentioned. The start date tends to be the last week of September for Imperial from what I understand.

Only undergraduate courses finish in July.

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.