Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

orphan_black's A2 journey watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    *:・゚✧from AACE to A*A*A*:・゚✧

ok so my AS results were so and so... AACE which is "okay" i guess but my personal aim this year is to get A*A*A (ambitious i know) in biology, history and psychology!

i get home at around 4-ish so i'll plan on studying at 5. from then, i'll have four 1.5h sessions for two subjects (per day). for example, i'll do 1.5h of revising/learning/recapping and then 1.5h of past papers or essay(plans) for one subject.

i dunno what else to say!
    • Very Important Poster
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    Study Helper
    Looking forward to seeing your plans and your blog!

Best of luck!

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, I'm intrigued now

ReputationRep:
    ok so op has been updated
    • TSR Community Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Community Team
    (Original post by orphan_black)
    ok so op has been updated
    Hey, how are things with you? :woo: Did you have a productive half term? :woo:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Puddles the Monkey)
    Hey, how are things with you? :woo: Did you have a productive half term? :woo:
    ehm so and so! revision came to a bit of a stall in the latter part of the weekdays (wednesday and thursday) but i'm planning on making up for it today, starting with my history coursework (:cry2:) then to do all the homework i've been set and then just do some biology reading if i can!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: February 20, 2015
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.