Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

What uni's should I firm and insurance??? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Hi I have applied to study accounting and finance, and I have got all of my offers from all five universities that I've applied to. However, I don't know which one to choose as my firm and insurance. My predicted grades are AAB.

the universities that I've applied to are:
    1) Coventry BBB
    2) university of Kent ABB
    3)university of east anglia ABB
    4) Southampton university AAB
    5) university of Aston AAB (this was accounting for management)

Anyways I've got an offer from all of them but I need help to choose which one I should firm and insurance. I mean to be honest I'm thinking of rejecting Coventry and Aston and picking from the other three.

I'm thinking of firming Southampton , but reAlly don't know what to insurance between Kent and East anglia (they're both ABB) .

I will be really thankful if people could give me and idea or share what they think/would do.

Thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Naz2913)
    Hi I have applied to study accounting and finance, and I have got all of my offers from all five universities that I've applied to. However, I don't know which one to choose as my firm and insurance. My predicted grades are AAB.

the universities that I've applied to are:
    1) Coventry BBB
    2) university of Kent ABB
    3)university of east anglia ABB
    4) Southampton university AAB
    5) university of Aston AAB (this was accounting for management)

Anyways I've got an offer from all of them but I need help to choose which one I should firm and insurance. I mean to be honest I'm thinking of rejecting Coventry and Aston and picking from the other three.

I'm thinking of firming Southampton , but reAlly don't know what to insurance between Kent and East anglia (they're both ABB) .

I will be really thankful if people could give me and idea or share what they think/would do.

Thanks
    I'd form east anglia but that's just my opinion. It's my first choice and I absolutely loved the uni and Norwich and the cool accomodation. Kent however is near my house and a bit dead with not much social aspect if you ask me

ReputationRep:
    I'd firm Southampton because as a Scotland-based applicant, I can say that the most sought after of those here is Southampton. If you would like another country's views upon it so you can work internationally more easily, then go Southampton. And I'd insure UEA because from what I've seen from other people on here, it is a lot better than Kent. Plus literally no one has heard of Kent Uni here and I think there are a few who know of UEA. But I think you should try your hardest for Southampton. although go with where you'll be happiest in the end

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Thank you for the advice guys

ReputationRep:
    Aston is pretty good also but if you don't want to go there and as there is a slight adjustment in the course I would say:

Firm - Southampton
    Insurance - UEA

ReputationRep:
    Agree with above, firm Southampton and insurance with UEA

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 27, 2015
Poll
Do I go to The Streets tomorrow night?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.