Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    Hi everyone,

    I'm a second year psychology student, next year I'm planning on doing a year abroad but working instead of studying. My department restricts to only specific jobs like research assistant, so very academic based jobs. So I am currently looking for a research related job in a Spanish speaking country (ideally). However, its up to me to find that placement myself so I'm hoping to find a God-sent person on here who knows of any relevant information!

How are you feeling about your exams?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.