Turn on thread page Beta

Where do you see yourself in 5 years time? watch

ReputationRep:
    i hope that i will be working in the ICT or the Administration field in the next 5 years.

ReputationRep:
    On TSR.

ReputationRep:
    In my final year of uni, on a good course, at a good uni. I hope, anyway.

ReputationRep:
    Hopefully five years older.

ReputationRep:
    Dead. Hopefully.

Hopefully in better control of my medical conditions and in a settle life routine and a relationship

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    God thats a scary question...

Fresh outta uni and in a perfect job. In an ideal world.

Too bawse for you, sir.

ReputationRep:
    Going into my final year at uni. I'll have permanent residence in this country, so no more bureaucracy to deal with, and as long as dual citizenship is still allowed (the law making it so comes into effect in September this year), I will perhaps be a dual British-Danish citizen. Might be married. Will definitely be better off financially than I am now.

ReputationRep:
    modding TSR on my 3rd account for the illusion of a social life, deleting a few of my old posts at long last, and working in Lidl to pay my creepy landlord who smells of pot somewhere in Greater Manchester. Recently out of a very messy relationship which ends in heartbreak and a few er, assets being lost, lol.

ReputationRep:
    Hopefully at medical school (UK) hopefully in my first or second year depending on selection process. Hopefully showing my niece that school is important and being her role model

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    In a junior managerial position at a Fortune 500 company. I am 21 now. Is it too much to ask?

ReputationRep:
    Hopefully working in the field of journalism.

ReputationRep:
    Living in a Patagonian cave and eating spaghetti hoops out of a tin.
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Welcome Squad
    In 5 years I doubt life will have changed great deal for me. I'll be older, so will my kids (my daughter will be 14! Eek!) and I guess I'll have written a few more books, but I can't see anything significant changing.

ReputationRep:
    All I could be mostly certain about is having finished my MSc by then. Maybe I'll have moved to a job that uses it but maybe I'll be in the same one I have now, neither are unrealistic, it just depends on what's around and where I'm living at the time.

ReputationRep:
    Firing you.

ReputationRep:
    Hopefully I will be in my third year of studying veterinary medicine in five years time

ReputationRep:
    dead or in jail

ReputationRep:
    Balls-deep in a lovely wifey, published in a scientific journal or three and aiding in the health and wellness of many, and hopefully on the silver screen :chaplin:

(Original post by og.east)
    dead or in jail
    Thug life :mrt:

ReputationRep:
    A member of Parliament for the Monster Raving Loony Party, hopefully as the Culture Secretary for the landslide victory the MRLP have then.

Poll
Favourite type of bread
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.