Biology
    English

SL
    Chemistry
    Math
    Economics

Psychology is not available in my school ):

ReputationRep:
    You've taken higher level biology so that's good. That may suffice but some universities also require higher level chemistry so I recommend checking the entry requirements of all the universities you're interested in!

ReputationRep:
    How can you be taking two Englishes? Normally one of these should be a second language.
    Check the websites of the unis you are interested in. Unis tend not to have strict entrance requirements for psychology, but it's worth checking as some do like two sciences at HL. Furthermore, if you're thinking of applying somewhere like Cambridge or Oxford, taking Chem at HL will probably help you more at interview than a second language. Don't worry about psychology not being available at your school (I was in the same position), just make sure you read around a lot.

ReputationRep:
    Oh, one is English B and the other is English Literature. The reason why I might take 2 English courses is because my mother wants me to study English in a Korean college ): (Oh, and since English is not my first language I can take it as my second language. I'm Korean )

But I might butt heads on her and try my best to win and take HL Chemistry. And go to a UK uni.

ReputationRep:
    wait what how is that even possible? Taking both English A and B? O.O

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Castiel.)
    Oh, one is English B and the other is English Literature. The reason why I might take 2 English courses is because my mother wants me to study English in a Korean college ): (Oh, and since English is not my first language I can take it as my second language. I'm Korean )

But I might butt heads on her and try my best to win and take HL Chemistry. And go to a UK uni.
    You can NOT take two different English courses at different levels. You can take English B + a Language A course (mother tongue/first language). Or English A: Literature/Language and Literature + Language B (second language). Its either English B or A, you definitely can't take both.

ReputationRep:
    Oh, so Mandarin B it is then ):

I should start to improve on it. Thanks for you assistance @pbunny, @neverme, and @Leviosanight

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
    Applying to university
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.