Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    any 1 knows whats coming up on the physics, chemistry or biology practical or laternative to practical for Edexcel GCE AS - on monday 17th may

Thank you

ReputationRep:
    That's so obviously not going to be available...

Just revise it all and you'll be fine. :cool:

ReputationRep:
    the only thing i can say about the physics practical is that it is likely that you'll get one mechanics qu. and one electricity qu......not that it makes much difference, cos you probably already knew that

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mockel)
    the only thing i can say about the physics practical is that it is likely that you'll get one mechanics qu. and one electricity qu......not that it makes much difference, cos you probably already knew that

u cudnt of said that better

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by martin1234)
    u cudnt of said that better
    Attached Files
  1. File Type: doc wordsearch.doc (24.0 KB, 91 views)

ReputationRep:
    i think i can help you chemistry practical
    you have to learn the flame colours to recognize cations
    in addition to that, you have to be able to recognize some cation with chemicals. ( they're easy i don't think you need help in them if you do then send me email on [email protected])
    but i am gona give you detailed help in anions test
    first test
    you add HCl to the sold salt if any effevrescence(bubbling) occurs than i might be one of four sulphide (S) , or sulphite (SO3) or N02 or carbonate or hydrogen carbonate
    if the salt does not dissolve in water its carbonate (as its the only salt in the above mentioned salts which has many salts which do not dissolve in water.....
    i think these test would be long to be written but not too long
    but if anyone interested send me an email as i am not interest in writing it down when no one is interested

University open days

1. Loughborough University
    General Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 21 Sep '18
  2. University of Cambridge
    Churchill College Undergraduate
    Fri, 21 Sep '18
  3. Richmond, The American International University in London
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 21 Sep '18
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.