Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Dont you like the warmth of a man? A man that will please and pleasure you the way you desire?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    I'm single because I haven't got a boyfriend.

ReputationRep:
    Even males know the answer to that

ReputationRep:
    What I want from a man is stability and security. Moreso than the temporary nature of physical pleasure. As yet, a lot of the guys I've met so far can't demonstrate reliability. So I'd rather be alone than have sex with a guy who is completely irresponsible and unpredictable.

ReputationRep:
    Ain't got time for that.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by _Caz_)
    Ain't got time for that.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    How so? Assuming you're attracted to the other sex surely you would want to make time for it if the opportunity arose both to fulfill your own pleasure and enjoyment of being with a man you're attracted to?

ReputationRep:
    What even is this thread. It's not exactly by choice is it OP?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Well, I'm gay, so.

ReputationRep:
    I don't have a boyfriend because I don't want one, and I'm too focused on my future - every boyfriend I've ever had has tried to hold me back. I don't want a relationship until I'm established at uni/work.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lyrical Prodigy)

- To the OP, single because I just done feel like being in a relationship. Literally just got out of one!
    You have a love-hate relationship with Wenger anyways, your heart needs a rest :mmm:
    • Arsenal FC Supporter

ReputationRep:
    Arsenal FC Supporter
    (Original post by IDukem)
    You have a love-hate relationship with Wenger anyways, your heart needs a rest :mmm:
    :lol: That's one way of putting it!

ReputationRep:
    Are you single?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Stewie2011)
    How so? Assuming you're attracted to the other sex surely you would want to make time for it if the opportunity arose both to fulfill your own pleasure and enjoyment of being with a man you're attracted to?
    I don't have any desire to be in a relationship or be aroused or anything. To be honest the whole concept makes me feel a bit ill. Before anyone says anything I know it's not normal I think I have a problem or something idk.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Because most girls fall into 3 categories:

1. Ugly or Fat. Guys do not want these girls by choice because of what their friends would say etc

2. Generic, usual girls. Guys want that 10/10 of their dreams and tend to ignore this group or stay with one temporarily (for sex/ experience/ companionship) whilst looking for the perfect 10 aka a whole bunch of cheating happens here when they find someone more suitable to their 10/10 ideal woman look.

3. Beautiful. Guys are intimidated thinking she will reject them or has a boyfriend already and thus don't try.

(Original post by _Caz_)
    I don't have any desire to be in a relationship or be aroused or anything. To be honest the whole concept makes me feel a bit ill. Before anyone says anything I know it's not normal I think I have a problem or something idk.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    You might be asexual and/or aromantic. There's nothing wrong with you or with either of these. ^__^

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by _Caz_)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Maybe you're asexual? If so, that's completely normal and you don't have a problem.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • TSR Support Team
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Very Important Poster
    The only person who is interested in me, I have no interest in. The last person I was interested in, isn't interested in me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Changing Skies)
    I know plenty of gorgeous girls with great personalities who are single.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Any of them on TSR? :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by _Caz_)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Well could be worth getting checked out with some councelling, either that or get a male friend to touch you up to see how you feel then
    • TSR Support Team
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by Schrödingers Cat)
    Any of them on TSR? :sexface:
    One actually is, she just doesn't use it anymore

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 1, 2015
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.