Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hello,

I'm currently in year 13 studying maths, further maths and physics. At AS I got ABC in these subjects.

My goal is to get A* in maths, A in further maths and A in physics, so I can achieve my offer from the university of Warwick to study Physics and Maths.

ReputationRep:
    Good luck! I hope you can reach your goal

ReputationRep:
    Wow those are hard subjects you have chosen to study, I wish you all the luck in reaching your goal.

ReputationRep:
    I have those same exact goals... hope you do well

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kkboyk)
    I have those same exact goals... hope you do well
    You too
    • Section Leader
    • Very Important Poster
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Very Important Poster
    Welcome Squad
    Good luck! Let us know how you get on :yep:

ReputationRep:
    Is maths economics physics good for accountancy because I'm in year 11 and I have to choose my choices this week

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mister man)
    Is maths economics physics good for accountancy because I'm in year 11 and I have to choose my choices this week

Posted from TSR Mobile
    These choices look good to me, but most university courses involving maths like it if you do further maths as well. You should look on university websites to see the entry requirements for accountancy

ReputationRep:
    Would computer science be good with maths economics and physics for accountancy as I don't think I can do further maths

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Computer science is a good substitute for further maths
    • TSR Community Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Community Team
    (Original post by Elsie.Duffy)
    Hello,

I'm currently in year 13 studying maths, further maths and physics. At AS I got ABC in these subjects.

My goal is to get A* in maths, A in further maths and A in physics, so I can achieve my offer from the university of Warwick to study Physics and Maths.
    Heya, just thought I'd catch up with you to see how things are going How is your half term so far? Do you think you're on the right track to achieving your goals?

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.