Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    hi everyone
    I am nowadays preparing for theory test .I got a book by name the official dsa theory test for car drivers and soon will get the highway code. What else should i read for theory test ? any advise ? Thanks in advance

ReputationRep:
    Hi,

I passed first time in December last year.

I just got an app on my phone called "Theory test + Hazard perception" (From Google play store)

Its a good app with everything and 90% of the questions on the app were on my test and the hazard perception clips were very good for practicing. I was practicing it everywhere leading up to my test for about 1 month.

I got 48/50 on multiple choice and 56/75 on hazard perception and i even failed 2 clips for over clicking.

I also did some free tests on the internet and you can find all the roads signs for free as well.

Keep doing mock tests and when you start passing every time believe in yourself that your ready and you will breeze through it.

You get the option to go back and check through your answers before you confirm your done so take that time.

With the hazard perception try and look as far ahead as you can i.e what type of road it is, how narrow it is,pedestrians, bikes, junctions, any lights or crossings and always watch out for car indicators. Leave at least 1-1.5 seconds between each click and you can click quite alot before its classed as over clicking.

Hope this helps you

PS

Make sure you dont click to early only when you feel it will effect your speed and cause you take evasive action

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.