Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

university of manchester student looking for room for 2015/2016 academic year watch

ReputationRep:
    Hi,

I am looking for somewhere to live for my second academic year anywhere within reach of uni. I am a clean,tidy and respectful person and I am prepared to pay a maximum of 110 pounds a week. If anybody is looking for an extra flatmate,just comment below !

thanks,

Elisabeth

ReputationRep:
    Hiya elisabeth, is there any areas you're looking to preferrably reside?
    im to start my postgraduate studies in september and im leaning towards a studio flat at newly renovated town hall in bexley square, however im opened to sharing a 2 bed flat with you if you would be interested.

I'm sociable however i do enjoy the luxury of privacy which this property offers .

Let me know what your thoughts are. Cheers

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I'm giving up my place in a house of 6 girls (7 in total with me) that's 2 mins from Sainsburys and 3 mins from the bus stop on Wilmslow road so great location! (Fallowfield) Very pretty and clean house. £84 per week without bills but with Internet included. Are you interested? I'm only giving it up as I'm dropping out of uni
    Thanks, jade

Poll
Are you going to a festival?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.