Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    The journey begins, I'm attempting to get straight A* grades with a large amount of work from now onwards.
    In light of my mock results:
    English Lang: B
    English Lit: C
    Biology: A
    Chemistry: A
    physics: A
    Further Maths: A^
    Geog: B+
    Spanish: B+
    RS: E

I'm going to attempt to get all A*'s come august. With the right attitude and a fair bit of work, I don't see why not

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    It absolutely is possible, you already have a strong foundation to build upon looking at those mock results, admittedly more attention needs to be directed at RE as i'm sure you are aware. The best thing for you to do, in my opinion, is to go through your mock exams and identify areas of weakness in each subject, and subsequently address these during your revision.

I wish you the best of luck!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by loukas2993)
    It absolutely is possible, you already have a strong foundation to build upon looking at those mock results, admittedly more attention needs to be directed at RE as i'm sure you are aware. The best thing for you to do, in my opinion, is to go through your mock exams and identify areas of weakness in each subject, and subsequently address these during your revision.

I wish you the best of luck!
    Thank you very much

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thatawesomekid)
    The journey begins, I'm attempting to get straight A* grades with a large amount of work from now onwards.
    In light of my mock results:
    English Lang: B
    English Lit: C
    Biology: A
    Chemistry: A
    physics: A
    Further Maths: A^
    Geog: B+
    Spanish: B+
    RS: E

I'm going to attempt to get all A*'s come august. With the right attitude and a fair bit of work, I don't see why not

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Indeed you can still make it! With strong mock grades, I don't why you cannot achieve A*'s You've obviously worked hard, so keep the same motivation for the summer and you'll fly through it By the looks of this, I'm sure you'll do well!

Best of luck!

A level subjects help:

English (Includes Lang and Lit)
    Maths (Includes Further Maths too)
    Biology
    Chemistry
    Physics
    Geography
    Spanish
    R.S.

Hope this helps!
    • Section Leader
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Very Important Poster
    Best of luck with everything, let us know if there's anything we can do to help

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gingerbread101)
    Best of luck with everything, let us know if there's anything we can do to help
    Thanks and I will!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • TSR Community Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Community Team
    This post is to confirm that thatawesomekid's grades have been verified!

:banana: :banana2: :banana:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Puddles the Monkey)
    This post is to confirm that thatawesomekid's grades have been verified!

:banana: :banana2: :banana:
    How do you verify someone's grades?
    • Section Leader
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Very Important Poster
    (Original post by octoberrain)
    How do you verify someone's grades?
    You need to enter the competition on the entry thread, then Puddles will PM you

ReputationRep:
    Results day has seen me MASSIVELY improve upon my mock results:
    English Lang: B to A*
    English Lit: C to A*
    Biology: A to A*
    Chemistry: A to A*
    Physics A to A*
    Further Maths: A^ (no improvement possible)
    Geography: B+ to A*
    Spanish: B+ to A
    RS: E to A

In achieving A's in both Spanish and RS I have just fallen short of a complete sweep of A* grades, however, the clear improvement in my grades in about 5 months (especially RS) is truly humbling and I feel as though my effort has been greatly rewarded.

A message to those entering yr 11: Don't think of your mock results as the 'grade I expect to get' rather see them as a benchmark for you to LEAP off. Not everyone will get straight A/A* grades, but you can get at least a few with hard-work, dedication, and a sprinkling of resilience

Posted from TSR Mobile

Poll
Do I go to The Streets tomorrow night?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.