Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Waitrose Graduate leadership Scheme 2015 watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Hi so theres a general thread for the John Lewis 2015 scheme but I was just wondering where people were at for their Waitrose Graduate leadership programme applications? Did my video interview well over a month ago in early Dec and still not heard anything. Any one else in the same boat?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lg312)
    Hi so theres a general thread for the John Lewis 2015 scheme but I was just wondering where people were at for their Waitrose Graduate leadership programme applications? Did my video interview well over a month ago in early Dec and still not heard anything. Any one else in the same boat?
    Hi. Yea am in the exact same boat and was wondering where people who applied for the waitrose grad programme were hiding! I did my video interview mid December and hadn't heard anything for ages so I emailed them asking if there were any issues and I got a reply saying they definitely have my video interview and are in the process of reviewing.

so it appears its a bit of a waiting game n fingers crossed assessment centre invitations will be forthcoming!

ReputationRep:
    Haven't heard anything either!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jmh15)
    Hi. Yea am in the exact same boat and was wondering where people who applied for the waitrose grad programme were hiding! I did my video interview mid December and hadn't heard anything for ages so I emailed them asking if there were any issues and I got a reply saying they definitely have my video interview and are in the process of reviewing.

so it appears its a bit of a waiting game n fingers crossed assessment centre invitations will be forthcoming!
    Glad there are other applicants out there! I too sent them an email asking them if they had received it ok and whether they would be letting us know either way, and they said they are still looking at them but will be telling us either way. Was just getting concerned as on the General JLP thread people are starting to go to assessment centres!

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.