Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi everyone!!

I have recently applied to study ODP at uni and I have three interviews/tests to attend so far!

This is probably really silly, but at the moment I am panicking about what to wear!!! It should probably be the least of my concerns but what can I say, I'm a lot more relaxed if I know I am dressed right haha
    I read in a nursing and midwifery book that it is better to be over dressed than under-dressed but that leaves me no wiser.

Has anyone else got any interviews? I'm very excited but super nervous!

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I've just been offered a place for ODP at edge hill. Don't worry about the interview, I went wearing trouser, shirt and blazer and it was fine, some girls were wearing jeans but I felt fine. You want to make a good impression so dress to impress, nice and smart. They are very friendly, I was so stressed and nervous that I was shaking, palms sweating, the lot... All I can say is really know the course content and the role inside out because they will ask you! Good luck on your interview, I'm sure you'll smash it!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Ah congratulations! Thank you, that's really helpful I will definitely be looking up the course content now!!

Poll
Who is your favourite TV detective?
    Discussions on TSR

• Latest
  • Personalise

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.