Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

What are you doing on your 18th Birthday? What to wear? watch

ReputationRep:
    Hi,

I'm 18 at the start of next month and have planned to go out on the weekend with people from work, friends and family friends. But I don't know what to wear to go out in town?? Any help? I'm going out for a meal but then heading to town....

What to do on my birthday, Wednesday? I'm in sixthform but I am getting a tattoo on the Wednesday as part of my birthday present **It's small and has meaning**

Any ideas of what to do on my birthday day and what to wear at the weekend?

Happy Birthday to anyone else's on the same day!

Thank you!

ReputationRep:
    Mine was last Thursday, and on my actual birthday I just went out to the pub with my boyfriend and parents and had a cocktail, and tomorrow I've booked a hotel with him and we're just going out drinking haha.
    I want a tattoo and me and my mum are going to get little matching ones, get whatever tattoo you want whether it has meaning or not! Might also get some piercings but not sure yet

ReputationRep:
    My 18ths on a Sunday this year...sucks really, just gonna go pub tbf then go out out the weekend after

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    You are of legal age,you could try something you always want to

Poll
Who is your favourite TV detective?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.