Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi everyone. I have got a conditional offer to study for an MA in English Literature in University of Bristol. For the same programme, I was rejected by Durham University and University of Warwick (sadly, my grades aren't that competitive). Anyway, is Bristol a good school for Literature? Do you recommend me to further apply for other universities? Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks!!

ReputationRep:
    Bristol is a highly regarded university. It amazes me that you are applying to any institution without knowing its standing!

ReputationRep:
    Thanks for the reply! Not that I don't know its standing, but then being rejected by the two and got an offer from Bristol just leaves me with doubt. Do you know anything in particular about studying English there though?

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.