Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I applied to, Nottingham Trent, UAL Central Saint Martins, UAL Chelsea, UAL Camberwell and Kingston.

Recently got an email from kingston & Chelsea inviting me to an interview. Hows everyones applications going, I'm so nervous about interviews, after looking at students work who are currently on those courses i feel like I will be just making a fool out of myself by going to the interviews. thanks

ReputationRep:
    Have you heard anything from Camberwell? And what course did you apply for?

Just wondering because I've applied for Camberwell as well

ReputationRep:
    Well done on your interviews! I also got one for Kingston Fine Art. I'm dying to hear from chelsea after submitting my mini-portfolio weeks ago - it's killing me not knowing!

What courses did you apply for & how's your portfolio going? I'm so scared I'm doing everything wrong!

Good luck with your interviews

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sonja_michelle)
    Have you heard anything from Camberwell? And what course did you apply for?

Just wondering because I've applied for Camberwell as well
    I heard back from Camberwell inviting me for an interview the other week. Where else are you applying?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CT1402)
    I heard back from Camberwell inviting me for an interview the other week. Where else are you applying?
    West London, Falmouth, Plymouth, and UWE Bristol. You?

Did you have to send an online portfolio for Camberwell btw?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sonja_michelle)
    West London, Falmouth, Plymouth, and UWE Bristol. You?
    CSM, Chelsea, Cass and Goldsmiths ( but for design), dreading interviews! Is it Fine Art you're applying for as well?

No, For the other two UAL but not Camberwell.

ReputationRep:
    CSM, Chelsea, Cass and Goldsmiths ( but for design), dreading interviews! Is it Fine Art you're applying for as well?

Photography

ReputationRep:

Sorry for the late replies, I applied for BA graphic design at all of the places, Since I'm on a UAL course in Nottingham at the moment I'm guaranteed and interview and both camberwell and chelsea, both of which are on Friday, I didn't have to send an online portfolio or anything.

As for kingston my interview is on Tuesday, CSM i have submitted an online portfolio and had an online portfolio request from Nottingham trent

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 1, 2015
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.