The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by EddyP
Arsenal fans really are the worst, if this is how they react to a 2-0 win against stingy opponents. Can someone tell me if Chelsea fans reacted like this when they got chumped by Bradford and sent packing by 10-man PSG?

But you're going to win the league!!

The win on the night shouldn't be looked at on its own. Over the two legs we simply weren't good enough.
Original post by Tom_Ford
Mate, you talk way more **** than Arkasia.

Coming from you LOL

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by AR_95
Coming from you LOL

Posted from TSR Mobile

How do I have any relation to Arkasia? You were attacking the lad for no reason. You are literally like the random bloke in a city centre fight between two guys, who decides to punch a spectator nearby based on an impulse to just hit someone and start a brawl.
Original post by Peggles_*

City are new money, they got it wrong in the beginning but then found a way to make it work. City systematically dismantled the teams above and around them to get in the CL. Everton first; Barry and Lescott were taken and Everton had a hard time. Then us, Kolo, Adepaymor, Clichy, Nasri and eventually they toppled us.
I do however think their ridiculous spending will catch up with them one day, but luckily for us, we don’t need to spend near enough a billion quid to compete.

They got Barry from Villa, not Everton. They got Rodwell and Lescott off us.
Original post by Stylo92
They got Barry from Villa, not Everton. They got Rodwell and Lescott off us.

My bad! But the point was, they went after players of team that were initially above and around them to get them out of the way.
How do I have any relation to Arkasia? You were attacking the lad for no reason. You are literally like the random bloke in a city centre fight between two guys, who decides to punch a spectator nearby based on an impulse to just hit someone and start a brawl.

You don't have any relation to Arkasia hence I didn't even mention your name at the start :lol:
I have nothing against Arkasia, but what I hardly said counted as an attack either :smile:

Not sure how to respond to that random description or w/e you wanna call it. Was it meant to be funny lol
Original post by AR_95
You don't have any relation to Arkasia hence I didn't even mention your name at the start :lol:
I have nothing against Arkasia, but what I hardly said counted as an attack either :smile:

Not sure how to respond to that random description or w/e you wanna call it. Was it meant to be funny lol

He was defending my post. You bitched about him (i.e. that he should not be taken seriously) to Peggles for supporting my post.

No, it was a satire. Like this depiction of you in this picture is a satire:

(edited 9 years ago)
In retrospect, that was a bit mean ^, mods take that down if you must.
In retrospect, that was a bit mean ^, mods take that down if you must.

Looks alright to me.
I question the sanity of this guy at times...

If you want to troll properly then do it but don't revert to adhoms every time some one calls you out :lol:

Not that I am gay, but I would find it both ironic and homophobic that you would try to ridicule someone for being in such a group "ie gay gunners" but whatever floats your boat Mr.Ford

Then again It would make perfect sense if you were schizophrenic.

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by sr90
Looks alright to me.

LoL! Aww man I love Wenger :redface:. Deserves more than this club today. He's on big money yes, but he could have won more stuff abroad and been all retired up by now. Off to the sunset with his daughter Lea (friend's mum in my Maths class looked after his daughter for him, I used to ask her all the time about what Wenger was like in private).
Original post by AR_95
I question the sanity of this guy at times...

If you want to troll properly then do it but don't revert to adhoms every time some one calls you out :lol:

Not that I am gay, but I would find it both ironic and homophobic that you would try to ridicule someone for being in such a group "ie gay gunners" but whatever floats your boat Mr.Ford

Then again It would make perfect sense if you were schizophrenic.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I am not a troll on football forums. I am a wind up merchant.
I am not clever enough to troll you guys.

Zurich accused me of being psychopathic. You are making suggestions of schizophrenia. Can someone please just prescribe me my real mental illness so that I can get some help for it please? :frown: I feel alone and bullied.
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 4932
Original post by Zürich
Yeah I'd g with that team exactly. Newcastle are always very straightforward wins home or away for us tbh and with their form/manager/lack of motivation you'd expect us to collect the 3 points. Perhaps Rosicky for Ozil, he worked very hard last night and probably isnt the best player mentally after a knock-out.

It would be nice to finish 2nd as well really just for the prestige and I think it's worth a few million in prize money as well. Last time we finished 2nd must have been 2005. :redface: And you never know, if Chelsea draw again at the weekend and with us to play them at the Emirates, there is always the outside chance at a title race yet. If we win every game from now until the end of the season, we'll probably win the league! :biggrin:

Good shout, hope Rosicky is ready for the game - even if he comes on from the bench. Though, it'll never happen. Wenger will play Ozil

Yeah I completely forgot United and City still have to play each other, hopefully its a draw. Definitely think 2nd is a realistic shout.

Regardless of us winning the league or not, I would really like us to beat Chelsea at the emirates. Will really show were we are mentally in the bigger games imo. I would like us to push Chelsea all the way though. Usually what happens after our CL cup exits is we get our **** together and beast the rest of the season (when it doesn't mean anything lol), think about the 2-0 at the Allianz. Hopefully we take this form in to the start of next season though, with a better squad I just hope we can push on :rolleyes:

Original post by Peggles_*
Gnabry confirmed that he is fit and available for the first team squad.

Would really like him back. He's similar to the Ox, and we really really missed the Ox yesterday. People forget how good of a player Gnabry is
I am the GOAT poster in this section.
Arsenal fans starting to turn on each other

It's happening.
Original post by AR_95
Considering Arkasia was the guy that said we should put in a 50m bid for Zlatan I wouldn't take him too seriously.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Did I say we should, or did I say we would be better off putting in a 50 mill bid for Zlatan instead of Cavani? There's a difference in the two statements.
Original post by The Shed End

It's happening.

:rofl2:

I can't even hate you for that one, it's just too funny.
Original post by The Shed End

It's happening.

I support Barcelona and Arsene Wenger now. It's happened.
Original post by AR_95

He was defending my post. You bitched about him (i.e. that he should not be taken seriously) to Peggles for supporting my post.

No, it was a satire. Like this depiction of you in this picture is a satire:

Lads just cool it, yeah? At the end of the day this just comes down to differing opinions on a club we are equally passionate about, and regardless of Wenger Out/Wenger In, we all agree that we want them to succeed and to remain a club we love. I think my Zlatan comment was taken a little out of context, but if that's not the case, then I hold my hands up and admit it was a stupid thing to say. Football is a topic that requires people to have definite stances on topics for a discussion to occur, and sometimes that means a person says something they might later disagree with given time to think it out, or see how a player/team progresses.

We are all Arsenal fans, so let's get behind our team for Newcastle.

Original post by SA-1

Would really like him back. He's similar to the Ox, and we really really missed the Ox yesterday. People forget how good of a player Gnabry is

Nah Gnabry is far more technical. He is better at give and gos, and has a great eye for passing. Ox likes to use his pace more. Ox is like a combination of Gnabry and Walcott.
Shed End has been going a bit in recently.

Latest