The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ProNoob
Don't forget about Aston Villa!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ugh yeah Villa, forgot completely about them. Must be because they are about as memorable as a 'terms and conditions' section these days.
Original post by al_94
Bellerin is going to go back to Barcelona if they want him

Why does everyone think this?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by TH3-FL45H

Posted from TSR Mobile

Because he was born there

Posted from TSR Mobile

a) Cesc did it

b) Which Arsenal player wouldn't go to Barcelona if they wanted him?
even if liverpool end up winning.. would be nice to see a reasonably eraly blackburn goal.. make it interesting, and give us a night of football..

Probably will switch off if liverpool take the lead early
Original post by e aí rapaz
b) Which Arsenal player wouldn't go to Barcelona if they wanted him?

You'd think some of them would learn from the mistakes of Petit, Hleb, Song and arguably Fabregas himself.
Original post by sr90
You'd think some of them would learn from the mistakes of Petit, Hleb, Song and arguably Fabregas himself.

And Henry

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by sr90

Don't forget Vermaelen!
I dont follow barca at all.. what are they like for RBs?

Would be more reasuring if they were covered there for the next few years atleast

Henry wasn't a flop
Original post by fallen_acorns

Would be more reasuring if they were covered there for the next few years atleast

Their first choice RB is 31 years old
Original post by fallen_acorns

They have Dani Alves (contract ending I think?) and montoya (who I don't think has impressed that much)

Posted from TSR Mobile
They have Dani Alves (contract ending I think?) and montoya (who I don't think has impressed that much)

Posted from TSR Mobile

I follow Barca. Dani Alves is leaving. Montoya is not really impressive at all and Douglas has barely played.
Barca have Douglas and Montoya after Dani but the former has played less than 90 mins in la liga this season and rumours of the latter being unhappy. Not sure who they have with promise coming through the academy if any tbh.
ProNoob
And Henry

Disagree, Henry was great for Barcelona, and was actually influential in winning trophies. He didn't make too much of a mistake moving there.

Besides, if Bellerin continues on his upward trajectory, he could be the perfect Jordi Alba replacement.
Original post by Arkasia
Disagree, Henry was great for Barcelona, and was actually influential in winning trophies. He didn't make too much of a mistake moving there.

Besides, if Bellerin continues on his upward trajectory, he could be the perfect Jordi Alba replacement.

Even though ones a left back and the others a right back

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by al_94
Bellerin is going to go back to Barcelona if they want him

He loves London life too much.
Original post by little_tom
He loves London life too much.

you been gone for too long bro
TH3-FL45H
x

No reason why Bellerin can't be a left back, apparently he is ambidextrous.
liverpool still goalless?

Pens please.

Give me some entertainiment whilst I make dinner

Latest