The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by SA-1
Yeah these were my initial thoughts but I don't Wenger will want to add too much given our recent form. Would be amazing to get a marquee player though, and if that's on the right wing (like Pedro) then our attack next season will be incredibly deadly.

Tbh all of these story's that are out are just pre-transfer window hype. Can you imagine what kinds of stories will be out between May 30th-July 1st? :lol:

Yhh, remember the Zigic rumours lool
So we've been drawn as the 'away' team for out FA Cup final with Villa. We're going to be wearing our yellow strip. Last year we were the 'Home team' meh it irks me but I shouldn't bother much :smile:
dont really mind - Love our away kit, so it does not bother me.
don't worry, you'll bottle it no matter what colour you're wearing :wink:
Original post by Lúcio

You have a worse record against them, not beaten them in your own back yard since 2010
Original post by shawn_o1
You have a worse record against them, not beaten them in your own back yard since 2010

How is that relevant to his point? haha
Original post by Lúcio

Filed your post under r/irony.
Recent record suggests Aston Villa are more likely to beat Liverpool than Arsenal, and they just recently beat Liverpool on neutral ground. Not sure if they can do that to a team widely known to be flat-track bullies... and I think the "Small Heath" lot want to support the team they beat in the League Cup final. Just to shove it up Villa's Arse[nal]
Original post by shawn_o1

shawn pls
y u do dis? :frown:

Original post by leinad2012
Filed your post under r/irony.

i'll give you that one :wink:

pls, it was just banter.
Reply 8109
Gundagon seems like he's on his way to united..

For a reported £21.5m..

Even though his injury record is a deal breaker for us, at that price he wouldn't have been a bad shout tbh.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by SA-1
Gundagon seems like he's on his way to united..

For a reported £21.5m..

Even though his injury record is a deal breaker for us, at that price he wouldn't have been a bad shout tbh.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Why is it a deal breaker? He'd fit right in with the rest of the injury prone players e.g Wilshere, Rosicky, Walcott, Diaby, Arteta, Ox.
Reply 8111
Original post by h3isenberg
Why is it a deal breaker? He'd fit right in with the rest of the injury prone players e.g Wilshere, Rosicky, Walcott, Diaby, Arteta, Ox.

Already got three holding midfielders on the injury list mate, can see Gundagon getting frustrated..
Meanwhile Vengah is behind the scenes making Reus happen

Read up on the sources linking us to Carvalho. Not really sure on what to make of it. He was apparently quoted in January saying :

"My dream is to play in England. I know some clubs are interested but my agent Jorge (Mendes is looking after it and I am relaxed. Now my mission is to work in Sporting and they will be in charge of any transfer and my future. That is very important."

But the only links are from toilet paper such as Exrpess/Metro etc
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by SA-1
Yeah these were my initial thoughts but I don't Wenger will want to add too much given our recent form. Would be amazing to get a marquee player though, and if that's on the right wing (like Pedro) then our attack next season will be incredibly deadly.

Tbh all of these story's that are out are just pre-transfer window hype. Can you imagine what kinds of stories will be out between May 30th-July 1st? :lol:

No major tournament this summer so the media get an extra 2 months for terrible transfer rumours. Not looking forward to it.
Reply 8114
Really ****s me off how we'll each get 25k seats allocated to us in the final, while a total of 37k will go to neutrals. It's not like any less money would be made if it was 50-50.

A Wembley final with a 50-50 seat allocation would have such a banging atmosphere and would make it much better.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Watching games at Wembley on TV is disgusting, the way that the posh middle seats on the centre of the pitch are still empty half way into the 1st and 2nd half. Absolute disgrace and it must ruin the atmosphere
Oh dear oh dear... Typically Spurs doing everything they can to drop out of the Europa League places... Thank you Pelle :biggrin:
Original post by LeHursty
Oh dear oh dear... Typically Spurs doing everything they can to drop out of the Europa League places... Thank you Pelle :biggrin:

Spurs gonna spurs.

Still took 4 points from us this season tho. BANTA.
United getting Gundogun :sad:

Make us dream Vengah, your turn.
Original post by Lyrical Prodigy
United getting Gundogun :sad:

Make us dream Vengah, your turn.

You can have Evans, we know you like United cast-offs.

Latest