The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1280
ImageUploadedByStudent Room1423527431.503645.jpg

What a ****ing beauty
Original post by angelfox
So Ramsey, the one who is shown to be a game player, vital to our system, has an engine and is a better player in general, and you'd get rid of him over Wilshere?

Some of our fans are scum and make me want to puke. Same fans probably think Rosicky is better than Ozil ffs.

He showed all that for just 3months and has since been poor. I'm scum cause I prefer one player to another...

Ozil is better than Rosicky but Rosicky is the best player his age in the prem
Original post by al_94
Stop hating on Jack Wilshere. He's one of our own, He's one of our own, Jack Wilshere, He's one of our own!

Blocked

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Rk2k14
Townsend had a sick season and is anonymous now. Kane?

you see, Townsend is more of a yid than Kane will ever be for a few simple reasons. He's obsessed with the Arsenal, he's petty, he's got a DVD player for all your 'glory', he's average and that's in his blood from birth. Kane is a winner(an N5 boy at heart), he wont stick about for any longer than it took Gareth Bale to order a taxi to Heathrow.

In b4

-''This is the year we overtake Arsenal''
-''Arsenal on the way down, Spurs on the way up''
-''We're ambitious and they're not'' (easy to punch up from the gutter pal)
-''This is the year we overtake them''
-''WHL has such a good atmosphere compared with Highbury/Emirates''
-''Our players are younger so will eventually overtake''
-''[Insert new continental Spurs boss] is better than Wenger''
-''Sack him, we need a proper British manager''
-''Sack him''

Spurs gonna Spurs, ludicrous club.

(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 1284
Tbh, I can see Kane going to united if he keeps up his current form
This is what happens every time a young English player is doing absolutely fantastically in the season so far, everyone gets wet, newspapers start reporting that the likes of Real Madrid and Barca are in for him at a ridiculous price like £60m. England squad call ups, being nicknamed as 'The next Beckham' or 'The next Bale'. Gee, there's no chill in this country. If Kane knows whats best for him I'd stay at Spurs for now to properly develop and be something greater than if he was to move now.
Original post by Lyrical Prodigy
This is what happens every time a young English player is doing absolutely fantastically in the season so far, everyone gets wet, newspapers start reporting that the likes of Real Madrid and Barca are in for him at a ridiculous price like £60m. England squad call ups, being nicknamed as 'The next Beckham' or 'The next Bale'. Gee, there's no chill in this country. If Kane knows whats best for him I'd stay at Spurs for now to properly develop and be something greater than if he was to move now.

He'd probably develop better at UTD anyway then Spurs next year. Agree though he's had one half season and people are already going crazy over him :biggrin:
Anyways Reus is signing a new contract. Think it's just to raise his clause/transfer fee this window but I can see us being in the race for him!
Original post by AR_95
He'd probably develop better at UTD anyway then Spurs next year. Agree though he's had one half season and people are already going crazy over him :biggrin:

not sure about him getting on well at united. they have been a bit of a player killer recently.. I maen ADM was in the form of his life before coming to united, and just looking at their promising younger players, and good purchases, who died.. zaha, powell, etc.

LVG buys kane for 50m... puts him on the bench after giving RVP a fat contact extension... can see it now.
I predict a straightforward win against Leicester, perhaps 2-0/3-0. People were mocking me for not being confident about the Spurs game, guess I was proven right (bittersweet moment). Middlesborough will be a lot tougher though.

Original post by Lyrical Prodigy

He's big, strong and white.

Next Peter Crouch confirmed.
Original post by AR_95

I know right, like damn. He's fantastic i'm not disputing that but all this pressure isn't going to help. Agree with the United bit, take all the reasonably good ones away from Spurs :colone: No but seriously yeah :biggrin:
I still rate Zaha, thought he was so unfortunate at United.
Reply 1292
Original post by AR_95
Anyways Reus is signing a new contract. Think it's just to raise his clause/transfer fee this window but I can see us being in the race for him!

Where would we play him?

He's one of my fav players too :frown:
Original post by SA-1
Where would we play him?

Everywhere init
Original post by Arkasia
I predict a straightforward win against Leicester, perhaps 2-0/3-0. People were mocking me for not being confident about the Spurs game, guess I was proven right (bittersweet moment). Middlesborough will be a lot tougher though.

Most non Arsenal fans predicted a loss
Original post by AR_95
Most non Arsenal fans predicted a loss

Yeah, but not too many Arsenal fans (not on here at least). Besides, I wasn't predicting a loss, I was stating that there was a possibility of it happening. Game could have gone either way, as we saw.
Original post by SA-1
Where would we play him?

One would assume on the left, in the position Ozil currently resides.
Original post by Arkasia

Kane doesn't look like a typical footballer though does he, there's just something else to him lol.
Reus is a very versatile player so it wouldn't even matter where we played him. Cazorla is ageing so although we have 3 CAM's for this season (Ozil Cazorla Rosicky), Cazorla and Rosicky are soon on their way out. Reus could play CAM when needed and Sanchez has also been given the central role and has done well from what I've seen. It wouldn't just be a luxury signing but one that would make sense.

I know everyone's pitched him to sign for either Madrid or Bayern but I just don't see it. Don't think Reus will ever go to Bayern and the fact that he hasn't had the best season/isn't the flavour of the month I don't see Madrid going for him, but Pogba instead.
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 1299
Original post by AR_95
Reus is a very versatile player so it wouldn't even matter where we played him. Cazorla is ageing so although we have 3 CAM's for this season (Ozil Cazorla Rosicky), Cazorla and Rosicky are soon on their way out. Reus could play CAM when needed and Sanchez has also been given the central role and has done well from what I've seen. It wouldn't just be a luxury signing but one that would make sense.

Ya know, I have read a few times that he has always want'ed to follow Rosicky's footsteps :rolleyes:

Latest